Chapter 101

6 years later (september 12, 2031)

^that's victoria 

alison pov

today is elijah and victoria's first day of 8th grade and they are both 14.

and it is also olivia's first day of 1st grade.

and she is a ball of excitement.

"mom that was so unfair! i almost got that jump-shot until you stole the ball!" elijah said as him and emily came inside from their morning basketball practice together.

i smiled and emily laughed, "you are 14. i don't go easy on you anymore bud."

"oh please. you know that i really did beat you back then." he joked.

emily gasped, "oh no you didn't." she grabbed him and tackled him on the couch.

i laughed and elijah screeched, "AH! YOU'RE CRUSHING ME!"

"god will you ever grow up?" victoria said to elijah and rolled her eyes, walking downstairs.

"um. yeah hi. what the hell is that?" emily said to her, looking at her outfit.

she shrugged, "um. clothes?" she said, biting into an apple.

"for what? a hooker? yeah no. go change." emily said.

"no! why?!"

"because victoria i am your mother. go change. that outfit is too revealing. you are 14. who got that for you?!" emily shouted angrily.

victoria looked at me and i guiltily raised my hand, "that would be me."

"alison! it's completely inappropriate!" emily said.

i looked at my daughter, "she looks cute."

tori smiled and i winked at her.

"it's disgusting alison. guys are slobs. they will stare at her!"

i giggled, "what's so wrong with that?" i said and shrugged.

emily grunted, "whatever."

i laughed and looked at elijah and sniffed the air, "oh honey. no. go shower please." i said and laughed.

he shrugged, "i smell fine."

i shook my head, "you smell like sweaty boy. go shower. go on." i said and pointed upstairs.

he sighed and ran upstairs.

"thanks mom." victoria said.

"hey got to have my baby girl's back." i said and smiled.

she smiled back and ate her breakfast.

"did you do your own makeup tors?" i asked.

"oh yeah! you like it?" she asked.

i smiled, "it looks great. you're a natural. guess it was a good thing i taught you all those years ago huh?" i said and she nodded.

"mama can i have cereal?" olivia came downstairs.

i smiled, "don't you look adorable?" i said and got her trix cereal, putting it into a bowl.

she smiled, "thanks. tori you look pretty." she said to her big sister.

"thanks little sis."

victoria is wearing a navy blue and white floral crop top and a navy blue flowy skirt, showing off her stomach a little, a brown small pocketbook, nude tie up wedges.