Chapter 110

alison pov

"no olivia! don't eat the brownie mix! that's bad for you!" i said and took the spoon out of her hands.

she giggled and emily ran over, taking a spoon and licking brownie mix off it.

i gasped and hit her arm.

"emily! really?"

she laughed and wiped mix on my nose and lips.

i smirked and she grabbed sprinkles oliva forced us to use and put them on my lips.

"yum." she said and leaned in.

i wrapped my arms around her neck as she kissed me, her tongue licking off the sprinkles and brownie mix.

i smiled into her mouth and we pulled away.

"gross!" olivia said and threw a kitchen rag at us.

i gasped, "uh oh..."

emily smirked, "watch out!" emily shouted and threw olivia up in the air, catching her.

i smiled and took a video.

"alright little squirt. time for you to meet mr. couch." emily said and threw her onto the couch.

she squealed and giggled.

i smiled and yelled, "here i come!" i shouted and jumped on emily.

she laughed and kissed my nose, cleaning the rest of the mix.

i posted this video.

my nights with these 2 couldn't get any better. missing my other 2 :(#oliviafields

emilyfields my love :)

i smiled and played with my daughter and wife.

skylar pov

"we did it! you are officially a drake!" mom and ma said and smiled.

i smiled and jumped up and down, "this is the best day ever!" i said and smiled brighter.

"you happy?" mom asked.

"yes! i love you so much!" i said and hugged both of my moms.

they smiled, "we love you too skylar."

victoria pov

"i had a good time. thanks dad." elijah said and hugged him tightly.

"i had a good time too. see you soon bud." he said and elijah got out of the car.

"victoria wait." my father said.

"yes?"

he sighed, "look. i know you must hate me and i get it."

"no you don't. you think you do but you don't. you may be my father but you don't know me. so stop acting like you care because if you did then you would've been there to raise me but you weren't! i have two parents. and that's enough. i don't need another one that means nothing to me anyways." i spit and left the truck, going inside.

"hey! how'd it go?" ma asked.

"good! i like him." elijah said.

"what about you?" mom asked.

i scoffed, "i never want to see him again." i said and went up to my room.

"wait. victoria!" mom shouted up to me but i slammed my door shut.

alison pov

"what do you think happened?" i asked emily.

she shrugged.