Chapter 169

Emily POV

"I can't believe this. What kind of monster would do this?" Alison said, freaking out slightly. "Babe. We'll find whoever it is alright? I promise," I said, pulling her into me and kissing her temple. She wrapped her arms around my torso, her head leaning into my side. 

I looked at Spencer who was still trying to find any evidence. "Nothing...just her blood everywhere."

"There has to be something in there," I said and let go of Alison, running into the church. "Spencer follow me."

She ran after me and Alison did too, "Ali no-" "I am helping Em. Whether you like it or not." I just sighed, knowing that arguing would get us nowhere. We got to the top and saw huge puddles of blood. "This is where I pushed Ian..." Alison whispered. "I killed him right. Here." She started shaking and I rubbed her back, "you did it to save me Ali," Spencer said and smiled assuringly. "He would've killed me but you were there to save my life. You did it to protect me. He was a bad guy."

Alison nodded and then frowned, "Em." I turned around and saw footprints made out of Tanner's blood. I bent down, taking a picture. "Perfect, nice eyes baby." I kissed Ali and after another sweep we all left and I told Alison to go without me home and I'd meet her and the kids in a little bit. "Em, I love you." I grinned and kissed her one more time, "I love you too Princess. I'll see you soon, okay?" She nodded and I got into Spencer's Squad car and we drove to the station.

Skylar POV

"I mean...who would so such a thing? Tanner was our only shot you guys," Selena said and folded her arms. "Whoever did this had to be the person who drugged Victoria," Elijah followed and I stared at Cameron, waiting for him to speak up. He looked at me and pointed down at his phone. I nodded and looked down at my disposable phone and typed a quick message, then sent it to everyone.

All of our phones went off and we looked at the message, "oh my god," Cameron said, acting dramatic and I almost laughed when I saw everyone's faces.

"She knew too much. A," Brooke said and looked up, her eyes teary. I bit my lip to stop from laughing and Karma looked at me curiously. I instantly hung my head and acted terrified, "what the hell do we do? A is willing to kill anyone who knows all of this information. What are we supposed to do?!" I started freaking out and Victoria took my hands, "babe. Relax...we keep digging. We can find out who A is! I know it."

I nodded and Victoria froze. "What's wrong?"

She gulped, "I just... a memory came back to me...from that night...I remember..."

I widened my eyes, fearing she'd know but she just shook her head, "a black hoodie. I saw A in the grave...digging out the body. I remember that..."

"Well that helps! Now all we have is that A was with you!" Selena shouted and I frowned, "hey! She's trying her best alright?" I got protective, angered that they were getting angry with Victoria. "But come on Vic. You can't remember anything else? Were you that drunk?" Justin said, annoyed with her as well. When I saw the look on Victoria's hurt face I grunted, "I said she's trying her BEST!" I screamed and stood up, knowing I needed to leave the premises before I lost control and hurt someone. I slammed the front door to the house and walked around outside, taking deep breaths.

I grunted and kicked the side of the house angrily. How dare they act that way towards Victoria! Even when she was gone! They were all fucking happy! And Cameron was the happiest...Cameron...I need to get rid of him. I don't want to be a helper. I want to be A. I want the game to be mine!

When the door opened I heard feet walked over to me, boots on because of the snow. I could sense it was Victoria as she wrapped her arms around my stomach from behind. "Are you okay baby?" She whispered, kissing my cheek, trying to look me in the eyes. I sighed, "they can't treat you that way."