Chapter 124

alison pov

i sat in mine and emily's room, no expression on my face.

"alison." emily said.

i didn't move.

"alison please. i don't want you to be like this everyday." emily said and sighed.

"look eric was mine too babe. and i know it hurts okay? but we have 3 beautiful children waiting for us alison. we have a deaf child who needs us alison. please. don't be like this. i miss him too."

i sniffled and my eyes teared up, "you weren't carrying him. you didn't feel him die inside of you."

"that's a little selfish huh?" emily said angrily and slammed her hand down.

i jumped and she came over to me, "alison please. don't be like this."

"i lost my child. our child emily. i felt him die inside of me. do you know how horrible that feels? my son died inside of my body." i said and sobbed.

emily leaned into me and i wrapped myself around her warm body.

"it hurts! emily it hurts so much." i said and cried out loud.

"i know. babe i know. but we need to help olivia babe. i have practice in a few minutes and she's going to need you to help her out okay?" 

i nodded and emliy pulled away, "i love you so much okay?" she kissed my lips.

"and as for eric. we can make a small stone for him in the back if you'd like. to remember him always. that sound good?"

i smiled, "thank you."

emily smiled brightly, "of course."

she kissed me again and stood up.

she took her shirt and boxers off.

i watched as she pulled on her basketball shorts and a sports bra and workout tee.

"i'll see you okay gorgeous?"

i smiled, "have a good day."

she nodded and kissed me, "if you need anything call okay?"

i nodded.

after emily left i got up to get dressed for work and bring olivia to school.

"no! elijah stop it!"

"no let go i got it first!" elijah yelled at victoria.

they were fighting over the milk.

"hey! both of you! enough." i said and snapped my fingers.

they turned to me, "mom i got down here first and tori is trying to take my only piece of breakfast away!"

"i need milk for my cereal mom!"

i sighed, "tori you know that your brother needs everything to be perfect or he'll burst into flames. here. make waffles." i said and took out frozen waffles and the toaster.

she groaned loudly and cameron came in the kitchen the guest room.

"morning mrs. fields."

"morning cameron." i said and smiled.

"hey li." he said and fist bumped elijah.

"and hey beautiful." he said and kissed victoria.

i smiled and put my earrings in.

"livi isn't awake yet?" i asked.

they shook their heads and i nodded.

i walked upstairs and looked at my sleeping daughter.