Laughing jack x reader

Yeah , it was all laughs when you thought it was a great idea to hang out with some friends in the old abandoned amusement park. You even thought it would be great to take your camera along so you could snap a few shots for memories but when you got there it was more creepy then you imagined.

This wouldn't be a bad thing seeing as you liked creepy things, but something about today have you chills. Your friends where all messing around and hopping from tent to tent, taking a couple of old as hell " prizes" from behind the stalls while you took pictures of the areas.

Least you could cross ' visiting an abandoned amusement park in October ' off your bucket list. It wasn't so bad after a while though . Things seemed pretty calm. That is , untill one of your friends decided to start wrecking stuff and spray painting things on to the tents.

"Guys Come on , don't do that , that's disrespectful! I'm sure the people who ran this place would be super upset . Come on guys stop it!" You pleaded to no avail.

"What (f/n)? You chicken ? Those people are long dead anyways, didn't anyone tell you the story about this place anyways?" The one with the can of spray paint would say.

" yeah , I heard this one clown went wacko and murdered everyone "another laughed.

" nah , I heard the place burned to a crisp and when the firemen arrived they couldn't save anyone. "

"Nah dude, those are all wrong. This was the place laughing Jack was made, you never heard the story ?" He raised a brow .

"I've never heard any of this stuff , from what I know this place was just abandoned a long long time ago. You guys are just bull shiting to make me scared." You pouted slightly , being the only girl of the group took its toll as you were usually poked fun at .

" nah , it's a true story. I Swear. Here I'll tell it." And so , he told the story of laughing Jack connecting it to the very amusement park you were standing in.

After hearing it you were slightly scared, this got worse once you started hearing a faint song where ever you all traveled in the park.

"G-guys... I can't be the only one who hears this ..... Right?" You looked around for a moment .

" hear what?... The wired song playing?"

" yeah that's the one ."

"I thought I was the only one who could hear it ,totally thought I was going crazy for a second." One of the boys said before you all entered a very dark tent.

"Guys this is kinda creeping me out, let's go home. " you pleaded.

"Stop being a pussy (f/n) come on , it'll be fun. Plus you wanted to take pictures right?" Another guy smiled while he pushed you farther inside the tent.

"No pushing !" You yelled .

" ok ok . Jeez it's dark as hell in here. Alex you there?" One boy called out.

The tent was almost pitch black once the flaps closed behind you , Alex wasn't responding at all , you figured it was because he was going to scare you or some thing. He was the jackass of the group anyways.

" randy, Luke ? Alex?" Dudes come on , it's totally fucking dark in here. " he called out again for the others.

" uh... Michael.. Maybe they left or something? I mean you know how they are and all." You hesitantly spoke behind him.

" I don't think so , I mean we would have seen some kind of light or something if that's the case. Hold on , I have a lighter in my pocket. Give me a sec."he reached in his pocket, thank goodness he was a smoker , least you could get some kind of light out of it.