Ticci toby x reader p2 (lemon)

Toby and you had been dating for a year now, and he wanted to show you how much he really loved you. He was planning a special little dinner in the garden with the help of Ben , clock work , Alexander , ben, and Jeff. He had been planning this for a few weeks now and Alexander had told him about some stuff she read about planning dates and special events, while clockwork was helping with the set up of things, and Jeff helped you with moving things to the garden. Ben on the other hand , was tasked with keeping you busy till it was all ready.

(Your pov)

You sat playing video games and surfing the web with Ben for a long while until Ben seemed to want you out of his room for some odd reason.

" hey something just came up , you should go. Like now. I have some stuff I have to do alone so I'll talk to you later" Ben explained as he practically pushed you out of his room and shut the door behind you as fast as you could turn around.

You sighed but then someone grabbed your waist , you jumped slightly turning to look at the form that touched you. As usual , her ravel like mask was covering her face only this time it only cover half. Allowing a bit of her wide grinned sharp toothed mouth to show along with her small pupil'd eye and small nose to show from under it.

" I need a bit of help with some things if you don't mind me asking (f/n)" Alexander then took your hand and started walking down the steps dragging you along with her.

" uh .. Sure I guess" you replied being dragged by the hand while holding onto Alexander's brown gloved ones.

" I just need your help for this project I'm working on. See I was reading a book and wanted to test something from it. " Alexander didn't stop untill you both reached the garden.

" and what exactly do you want to test?"

Alexander frowned slightly while thinking fast, a large grin appeared.

" I want to see if you can get through the maze quickly. In my book it only takes the character a few lines to get there.. To the middle I mean." She pointed to the hedge maze grinning like a mad man.

" ok, but why do I have to go? Couldn't you have gone ?"

" No." She cut you off." I need to watch from the top of the maze to see how you get around." With that Alexander jumped up onto a bucket and lifted her left onto the strong stone wall between the hedge walls that when on in the maze. She stood there for a moment and slipped her Raven like mask on completely.

" you should start walking. You know if Toby came back from his task he'd want to see you as soon as he goes through the front doors... Tic toc." Alexander tapped her wrist and began almost running along the walls. You fallowed knowing your way around the maze pretty well you made it almost to the middle in record time. Alexander however was nowhere to be seen when you checked to see if she was still up there.

" uh?.." You started growing curious but continued now walking to the middle of the maze. You started noticing rose petals on the grass then full roses . Then you saw everything once you got to the middle of the maze. Toby was standing waiting there with a few roses at hand wearing his mouth guard and goggles. His messy brown hair was more tame then usual and you could tell he tried to clean himself up abit because his hatchets looked polished and his sweater looked cleaner then ever.

" H-Hey, I m-m-made you something to eat" he smiled under his mouth guard not that you could see it. You walked slowly up to him in awe, he had set up a picnic  in the middle of the clearing with a basket and rose petals spread around the area, there were twinkly lights put up on the hedges as well.

" this is amazing Toby ! Is this all for me?" You looked around eyes wide taking in the little details.

" y-yeah. I mean, I-I-it is our one year anniversary a-a-after all. " his arm twitched. He handed you the roses he had in his hand and lead you to sit down on the picnic blanket.