Ticci toby x reader

(Your pov)
Ticci Toby, informally known as Toby the waffle obsessed murderer. He was the boy you liked ever since your first meeting with him at slender's Mansion. It did make you abit uncomfortable at first how his "tics" were frequent and sometimes he would shout out things like " He's always watching" or " I HAVE to do this". But for the most part he was just a normal boy... That is , a normal murderer proxy ...boy.

Toby had been acting strange lately though, anytime you would try to say hi he's tics got out of control and he would run away from you while rubbing his arms with his hands , head twitching while he mumbled some words under his breath. This wasn't the usual response you got before. This started at the beginning of the week and you really didn't know why he was running away from you at all.

(Toby pov)
' I can't (f/n)'s saying hi , I have to say hello back right?'
' No'
' all I have to say is Hello '
' that won't work'
' well why not?'
' your tics '
' watch it !'
My tics have been getting worse and worse when I'm around (f/n) i can't control it anymore, I had just realized why they started growing stronger when in around her. The voices wouldn't stop fighting with me , they get louder when she's around I can't stop them at all. I rubbed my arms and ran away as fast as possible.

" hello (f/n) sorry about this" I would mumble under my breath as the voices got louder.

' Tell her !'
' don't '
'sHe won't listen'
' your tics'
' i Gatta tell her'
' NO'
'He's watching'
'He's everywhere'
'What if He finds out'
The voices wouldn't stop untill I got far enough from her. Locking my room door and sliding down the nearest wall cradling my head in my hands mentally fighting myself.
'She'll be worried'
'No she won't'
'Ticcy '
' stop it '
'He's watching'
'Ugggh'
I began hitting myself on the head to try and drown out the voices , my tics were calming. The twitching of my fingers and the slight nodding of my head stopped after some time. I took breaths to calm it all.

(Your pov)

You were worried about Toby, clockwork said that he ran pretty fast into his room looking like he was having a mental battle with himself. He wasn't usually like this and you knew that for sure. You decided it was about time you set aside your feelings and faced the music. Marching up to his door you paused with your hand ready to knock taking a deep breath.

" t-Toby..." You knocked three times just to make sure he heard you.

"G-g-g-go away " you heard him stutter back. Stuttering was one of his tics, you didn't mind it at all though. To you at the least it was abit 'cute' when he did so. He couldn't help doing so , and you never told him otherwise.

" Toby .. You've been acting strange lately. Please tell me what's wrong.. Are the voices coming back? Is that it?" You leaned on the door abit.

" I-I s-s-Said G-Go a-away (f/n) !" Toby tried super hard not to let his tics get in the way of him trying to yell through the door.

" Toby... I know you don't mean that. What's wrong? Is it me? What ever I did I'm sorry and I didn't mean to. Please speak to me again . I'll even make you waffles if you want ok?" You knew he couldn't resist waffles but sometimes with his tics and the voices clouding his mind it was the last thing on his mind. Waffles were by far his favorite 'food' but it wasn't going to cut it this time.

" I-It's not you. A-and I-I can make w-waffles on m-m-m-my own ." The tics sounded like they were getting worse, normally when he stuttered this much he was already holding his head in his hands and twitching like crazy. You were getting really worried now.

" Toby open the door.. Please."

"N-n-no!"

" Toby open the door... I just want to talk"

" n-no w-w-way!"
" Toby..." You sigh as you started slipping down the door and onto the floor seated leaning on it.

" I-I said no." His voice was regulating abit more which made you just slightly feel better.

" please... For me at the least?" You looked down the hallway as you leaned your back on the door and rested your head along it as well.
" n-n-no..."

You sighed again, Toby was abit stubborn when it came to talking about what bugged him but this made you worried, never before had he locked himself in his room and didn't want to speak with you all in one go. You started to think about what you may have done to make him so mad at you that he wouldn't even listen.

" I'm really sorry if I did anything Toby.. I guess you really don't want to talk about it with me do you.." You looked down abit before slowly getting up from the floor after a small pause.

" listen,... I want to stay your friend.. But if you don't want to be friends anymore that's ok. I get it, and I'll leave you alone now... I guess.. I'll see you around then?" You turned to the hallway and started walking away.

(Toby pov)

'She's leaving'
'You screwed up'
'He's watching'
'She's upset'
'Your a fuckin idiot'
'Go get her'
' you can't'
'What's wrong with you'
I'm not sure how but by the time I realized it I had unlocked the door and pulled (f/n) into my room before locking the door once again.
'Shit.'
Mentally realizing what I had done all at once my body couldn't help but start shaking uncontrollably, head twitching as I placed my right hand up to my hood to hold it.

" you want to talk about it then?" She looked so happy, but I couldn't control myself, how would I let her know what I feel?

" (F-F-F-F/n)" I managed to stutter out while skidding my back against the door into a seated position looking up at her.

" Toby don't push it ok, try to breath and relax. Are the voices getting worse? " she got closer kneeled down and hugged me tightly.

" K-K-Kind of." I held her back with my free hand, it was true the voices were floating all around my brain and felt like they were digging into my soul asking the same question with debuts now.

" why have you been acting strange lately Toby? Anytime I say hi you run away.." She was holding on to me tighter now.

" I-I-It's nothing (f-f-f/n)" my tics were getting stronger, the voices almost screaming making me wince and grip hold of my head tighter.
" it's not nothing if it's something Toby, spit it out !" She sounded worried, I was shaking more violently now and the twitching of my body was growing in pace.

" I-I j-just" I was trying to calm down so the tics would at least slow.
" I-I h-h-have to t-t-t-tell you something" I managed as she dug her face into my shoulder making me squirm more.

" what is it?"

" I-I-I l-L-Like y-y-y-you" I coughed out while the voices started screaming , I shut my eyes and held my head with both hands curling up abit as I did so to try and silence the screams.

(Your pov)

" Toby?..." I wasn't sure if I heard that right with his shuddering , it sounded like he said he likes me..... I like him a lot too.. But what if he didn't say what I thought he said. I can tell the voices are getting louder as he curls up and tries hard not to wimped from the screaming in his head. I lift my head just enough for his ears to hear my voice as I take the chance.

" Toby.. I like you too."

(Toby pov)

All at once the voices stopped, my tics were under control and I froze in place. She replied.. Not only that but what she did say made my thoughts go blank. It felt good to have this sudden peace wash over me for once.

" you d-d-do... " I looked at her in abit of shock, not that she could tell under my mask and goggles.

" yes, that's what I said" she looked flustered as she dug her face into my shoulder again.

" t-t-then.. Maybe we sh-s-should date." It wasn't long before the voices came back with their usual sound volume and daily banter, the tics were still there but not as bad.

" o-ok" she tightened her hug on me as I moved to wrap my arms around her abit mechanically.