Chapter 20

7 1/2 months later
(9 months pregnant) sorry so many time jumps.

Eat, sleep, poop repeat. That's all I was doing now since I was on bed rest. Apparently the baby is bigger then they expected and its slowing me down, ha, like I'm a grown women I can do what the fuck I want with no doctor telling me what to do. Niall's saying I'm stubborn but I'm saying I'm a free women in this world. Anyway it is in the middle of October my birthday just pasted. Instead of a birthday party I did a baby shower. A lot of people were there, Simon gave the baby a cross saying "God in your heart and mind" since we asked him to be her God father and he said yes. I also got massage gel, onesies with all the boys faces on them. A crib, a rocking chair, and my favorite, 10 bath bombs.

Now Niall and I are in the kitchen getting a lunch made up after we went to the gym. I know I know the doctor said bed rest, but I said gym, get the picture? So lunch, the mac & cheese was done and so were the hots dogs but I was waiting on so homemade lemonade that Niall made up.

When he handed it to me and chugged it down in one swig.

"Aren't you glad you have a girlfriend who can do that? I would." I burped out to him.

He laughed and nodded amused of my burp. "So, so hot."

We laughed and ate our food.

"So good babe." I said in between bites. "How do you do it?"

"Well you put some water on the stove until it boils then put noddles in it. Wait until they're cooked drain them then put different kinds of cheese on it with butter." He said in a duh voice. "It's on the instructions."

"But I never made it this good." I whined.

"My secret recipe is extra butter. But don't tell anyone."

I laughed so hard at that. "Honey I think everyone who eats this knows your secret recipe is extra butter."   

He got red in the face, but was laughing too. Little did I know about our  little one would be laughing with us real soon.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

"Hey I'm filthy." I asked in my sexy voice. I really wanted to be closer to Niall before the baby comes and we couldn't do anything.

"I can fix that." Niall drooled.

"Then why don't you." I smiled curling my finger up and down telling him to follow me up stairs to the master bedroom. Before he got in the door I stripped down to my underwater and bra.

He walked in a got a dirty look on his face, "oh baby you look magnificent. I could eat you right here right now."

"I think I need to be wet first baby." I said as I walked into the bathroom and turned in the shower to the hot temperature. I turned back to Niall butt naked staring straight at me.

I bit my lip and grinned. My body turned for the shower and stepped in before Niall could even think. He stepped in moment after me and moved to my back and started to kiss my neck. The hot water beating on our heads was the perfect temperature making us even more slick. I turned around so our lips could connect. Boom electric love, sparks flying, our lips moved together as one. His hand traveling down my back and mine traveling too. He squeezed and I moaned, "N-Ni"

"S-scream it babe." He said as he did it again.

"Oh Niall, baby come to me. Don't you fucking stop." I yelled.