Chapter 12

Today I woke up first, with a happy sigh and a smile. We were both tired due to the long night of filling food and playing superhero's with Theo. The hotel room was chilly so I tucked myself back into Niall's bare chest which instantly warmed me. I woke up a bit more and took in my surroundings, the room was huge because it was a suite in Dublin. It had a kitchen and a big bathroom with a Jacuzzi.

I hummed to Niall, "Babe. Do you want me to go downstairs and get some things to make pancakes?"

He breathed in not even opening his eyes, "Mmmmmm, that would be great love just charge it to the room."

I smiled as I got up and put on some leggings and one of Niall's sweat shirts then put my hair up in a messy bun. "No promises babes, I'll be right back, love you."

"Mmm you too." He responded right before I went to the door a walked out.

I headed out to the elevator and pressed the 'L' button to go down to the lobby. I smiled to myself when to door opened, I looked out into the lobby and saw a group of girls at the front desk. At the ding of the elevator the girls looked over and started sprinting towards me.

"OH MY GOD, ARE YOU ABBY?" One of the girls said.

I gave them a confused look "Umm yes."

"Oh my God can we have a picture with you?" Another girls asked.

"Umm sure, yeah, sorry I'm just not used to this.But yeah I'll do anything." I chuckled back.

Little squeals were my response. They all lined up somewhere near me and we took a couple pictures.

"Oh my god I can't believe this is happening! I totally ship 'Nabby'." Someone in the group squealed. "Do you mind I you give these to Niall? They're the reasons we're here, we wanted the lobby people to hand them to you guys." She handed me a few letters with Niall's name on them.

"Sure and thanks! I better get going I told Niall I would make him pancakes. Have a good day and be safe." I waved bye before I headed to the front desk. I smiled at the lady working their but she returned with a frown.

"Hi can I get some milk, butter, syrup, eggs, and some pancake mix?" I said in a cheeky voice to beat her frown down. Conquer with kindness.

She mumbled something under her breath then went back to grab the stuff I asked for then came back with it and put them on the counter. "That will be 15.63."

"Thanks!" I handed her some cash even though Niall said charge it to the room and grabbed the things. "Keep the change."

But before I could leave the lady rolled her eyes and said, "You know he's going to leave you. He's to good for you, someone with that much hotness and talent doesn't deserve a road kill like you."

I took a step back. Did that just happen? I just told here to keep change of a twenty. And the fans don't even know we're dating do they? Only the boys, his family, my friends, and his management know. My kindness kicked in before my anger. Even though I know she was right, I'm not good enough for him. He's world famous, his picture is on every wall in the world, and I'm just this stupid little girl who's intire family gave up on her and left her. My brother doesn't call me and I know there is a phone in that place. My dad is probably drunk in some bar with no worry in the world and my mom, well she's six feet under, she can't take care of me.

I couldn't say all that though so I just nodded and said in a victory tone, "well I'll dread that day." And walked over to the elevator and went up.

When I opened the door to our room it was empty. The shower was on so I assumed Niall was taking a shower so I started cooking. I turned on some One Direction music to jam to while I cook. I put the milk, butter, eggs, and pancake mix in a bowl and started mixing while the pan was heating up on the stove, but in the back of my mind was the words, 'your not good enough'