Chapter 17

Abby, I love how my friends are your friends.

I'm so proud to show you off to my friends, whether it be the boys or a hometown chaps. I'm never ashamed of you. Your mine whether you  like it or not. The first moment I saw you I knew you would be a great fit in the little 1D family. The boys love you and I can see your so comfortable around them, like maybe they're your brothers too. Thank you for making that possible.

Niall

"Hey Abby!!!!!!" A huge scream of boys erupted when I looked up from the paper note. On Niall's  tiny phone screen showed the rest of One Direction crammed it a little space to be seen. On Harry's lap was a little Lux who I grown so close to.

"Hi boys, and hi Lux" I wave going over to kiss Niall.

"Hi Abby!" Lux waved back, "when are you coming home I miss you?" She questioned me.

I smiled and so did everybody else in the area. Home. London is my home, not New York. It may have been a long time ago. But ever since I stepped foot in Niall's house it has been my home.

"Soon Lux, Niall and I are just going to spend so time together and get some things worked out, but I'm coming home soon." The boys nodded.

"So how's your day Abby. Niall doing a good job?" One of the boys asked.

"It's perfect I couldn't ask for anything better." I looked over at my blondie and he was just staring at me dumbly with a great big smile on his face.

"Well he always called himself the love Ninja. Waaya." Louis said with scream and all the boys laughed, even Niall who snapped out of his trance.

"Aww Lou your so cute." I laughed at the funny joke.

"Lou don't you take my girlfriend. If you do I fucking kill you." Niall only half joked. I hit him light because lux could hear him say bad words.

"Alright, alright, calm down big fella. Anyway we miss you both so much come home soon please. Oh and the fans are worried sick, they saw a picture of you Niall, and you were all sick looking." Liam spoke up.

"Fu-  sorry Lux- shoot, ok can one of you tweet something saying I'm fine? We gotta go time is flying by, and we have a couple more things to do. Tell everyone hi and that we'll be back soon. Love you all, but I love you more lux." Niall smiled and winked at Lux who just giggled silly.

"Alright bye love you, go and have a fun day together and we tell everyone to please not bother you 2 on your day." Zayn said and then hung up.

"Ok so what's the plan now?" I turned and asked Niall.

He looked at his watch, "umm it's not time for something, so let's take a drive."

"Ohh romantic." I raised my eyebrows as the boy lifted me up and carried me to the car bridal style.

As we drove around New York I pointed to all the landmarks and places where I grew up. He told me where the boys played, stayed, and visited. Which was a lot of places.

"Want to go to Central Park, and take a walk?" Niall asked while squeezing my hand driving down Times Square.

"Sure I haven't been there in a while." I smiled excitedly.

"Great then we can go to the surprise!"
He said pulling on a street to turn around.

"What's the surprise?" I asked.

He shrugged and said, "If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise then now would it?"

"But I want to know!" I whined. "This isn't fair I want to know!"