Chapter 6

Recap:

"23.78 and your receipt sir" the teller handed us our change as we were on our way to scare the ever living shit out of Zayn. This has gotta be fun.

-at Niall's house-

"Harry do you have the key?" Liam asked Harry when we got to the front door.

"Umm no why would I I'm Harry and your Liam the smart one  aren't you in charge of these kind of things not me."

"Ugh Harry. We can't knock or ring the doorbell or call them so I guess we have to go in the back" Liam groaned then started walking to the backyard.

"Niall has a key in the backyard?" Harry looked hurt that he didn't know pouting with his bottom lip down.

"Hahaha your funny."
"Shut up Abby." Harry pouted even more but smiled after I hit him lightly.

We started walking to Liam till we got to the back deck, he told us to stay where we are then he started walking toward the deck and disappeared under it. 30 seconds later he came back with a secret key, he gestured us over to the back door and opened it.

We walked in the house and headed over to the kitchen.

"Hey we're back, sorry we took so long, someone decided not to take the key with them." Liam whispered to make sure he didn't wake Zayn.

"I see." Louis looked over to Harry knowing it was him. "Are you ready to do this we were so quiet this whole time you were gone worried that he would wake up." He opened the door to go to the living room.

We all walked out the room Niall and I being the last out. He looked over at me and smiled, I smiled back biting my bottom lip. He looked down at our hands looking hesitant as he intertwined his fingers with mine. My face became bright red in delight. I looked in his eyes and how they sparkled the beautiful light blue color straight into my heart. I love this man and I can scream it to the world but I won't because we're about to scare the shit out of Zayn. But how can I not scream? How can I keep my feelings in with him holing my hand? Will he think I'm crazy saying I like him even if I just met the guy? Or will he feel the same about me and we would live happily ever after? No he won't we just met? But he just held my hand that means he has at least some feelings. Right?     

Ok it's decided I will tell him tonight, I'll tell him how I really feel, how much that plane ride changed me. Changed my life. But my thoughts were interrupted.

"Niall come here and help me get these things together." Louis whisper screamed from in the living room. All the boys were spread out doing there own little jobs for the little Heist.

"So what's the plan? All I know is that we're trying to scared him  that's it." I question to all the boys. Harry speaks up before any one has a chance to.

"So what it is, is that we're duck taping a air horn to a blow horn to make the sound even louder then we'll be behind the couch attacking him with silly string." The hairy boy said getting behind the couch with the rest of the boys.

Niall takes a deep breath and counts down, "Ready? 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. GO!!!!!!" Niall set off the horns and the other boys and I started spraying Zayn with silly string.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! What the fuck is going on?!!!" Zayn jumped off the couch and started running around the house screaming his head off almost running in to the door way. "Niall help someone is in your house! Call 911! Hurry!"

The boys just looked at each other with a surprised look on their faces. Like they never seen him do that before.

" hahahah Oh my God I missed that so much, I forgot how fun that was. Why did we stop?" Niall said laughing and running trying to find Zayn and calm him down.