Chapter 2

"Miss York. Miss York, Wake up!" said a bizarre man sitting next to me in a metal chair. Where the hell am I?

"Who? What? What did I do? Why am I here? What are you doing with me?" I cried to the strange man in this strange room with me. Last I remember I was in the airport in line for the metal detector.

"Miss York your in the airport security room, you had a freak attack so we brought you in here." the stranger said to me. I was quiet for a minute before he added. "You missed your flight so we rescheduled one for you."

"Shit, I remember now the freaking out, the melt down, the...the... Everything!" I sobbed "And I remember you."

"Miss York please your ok we called your boss and explained everything to him. He told me to tell you that everything will be ok and that your not fired and to take other week off." He fired back quickly so I couldn't interrupt him I guess. What did he say miss York?

"How the hell does he now my name?" I thought out loud.

"We searched through your purse so we know who we are dealing with just incase we aren't dealing with a murderer. But anyway you best be on your way, your new flight boards in 2 hours." He showed my the door again, so up I went and walked over to him. He placed his hand on my shoulder and laughed, "It's been a pleasure Miss York" and handed me my ticket.

Turning around to say thank you I was interrupted by a scream. I snapped my head around to what happened and saw a teenager crying and curled up in a ball as a baby would. The big man said your welcome like he knew what I was going to say and rushed to the new emergency.

My stomach started grumbling so I started to walk to the nearest airport McDonalds. Sharing the large open hall with me were 15-20 people with big black Canon cameras. I thought back to the man in the car, I so desperately wanted to know what was going on but I just kept on walking.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"What do you want?" said The cashier at McDonalds he looked like he was ten and it was really kind of funny.

I decided To joke around with him So I laughed "Ya, can I have the 10 piece chicken nugget meal with a lemonade? Oh sorry I don't have money I'll just pay you In Minecraft diamonds. You guys except those right?" I couldn't stop laughing I mean it wasn't even funny but oh it was.

"Ha ha... ha. Like I haven't heard before. You owe 12.64"

"Oh that sucks I thought I was being clever." Laughing but kinda mad that my joke has already been taken. "But how old are you anyway?"

"Just give me the money." He said annoyed. My life is complete now he was annoyed. Self five!!! I handed him the money and blew him a kiss (just jokingly) But I guess he took it literally because he gave me my food and said, "Well anyway about your question earlier I'm 20." He said with a smile.

"Ha your funny, I know your about 17, and I your not my type I'm in to boys my own age." I said still laughing, "But thanks for the food."

I sat down at the nearest plastic table and started eating my chicken nuggets.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"First class please bored flight 284 to London."

I walked on my flight finally I couldn't wait to finally get more then 30 minutes of sleep. I was moving up through the middle aisle just praying that a fat guy wasn't sitting by me. I got my ticket out and scanned it to remind myself on where I was sitting. Seat 1 in row D (oh yes I did!!<<< ) Looking down at the seats in each row too see what one's mine and stopped next to it suddenly I heard a familiar Irish accent "Is this your seat love?"

My body numbed, frozen solid. Niall Horan. NIALL FUCKING JAMES HORAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! From One Direction, The ONE DIRECTION!!!!! I didn't know what to say I mean Niall Horan is in front of me, but I have to say something or else he will think I'm weird so I said in a whimper "Um, y-yes it is love."

He stood up and extended his hand and said happily,"Hello I'm Niall James Horan, nice to meet you!"

I giggled back,"nice to meet you Niall I'm Abby Grace-ann York."

"Oh I like the three names." He said with a huge smile on his face and laughed. I laughed too and we both sat down laughing. The row had three seats In it and I looked over too see who was sitting next to Niall.

"Hey I know you, Your that one guy who was in the car when I first got here and you asked me If there was anyone with cameras. Now I know why." I said too this big buff man but I still can't remember his name.

"Oh ya that Is you Isn't it thank you saved us a bunch of time. I'm Mark by the way nice too meet you!"

"Oh Your welcome anytime, glad I could help but I just have a question why don't just use a private jet since you know you have a lot of money? If you don't mind me asking." I was surprised I wasn't freaking out right there because I love One Direction.

"No your ok I just like to feel normal I guess. Like all this stuff happened so fast so its just a way to stay grounded." Niall piped in. I looked a Mark behind him and he was just nodding in agreement to Niall's answer. Niall interrupted the silence saying kinda nervously "So... We are going to spend a lot of time together and you know it would be kind boring if we just sat here and I only know your name ."

What should I say, I can't tell him One Direction is my hero and I've loved them my whole life. "Not to be weird but I know a lot about you. My niece loves you and the other boys" Great save Abby you deserve an award with that one.

"Okay well what about you? What about your family, or your job, or your number?"

"Well buddy your fast! But if you want to know. But I must warn you it's a bit dramatic."

"I'll try my best not to cry." Niall laughed

"Ha your so funny but you have been warned. I'm the youngest out of two it was me, my brother, my mom and my dad but when I was 7 my mom died so we had a poor family. My brother who is two years older than me and I had to work a lot of jobs to keep our house because my dad couldn't keep a job since he was a alcoholic. After a while doing small jobs my brother turned 18 and he became very stupid and stole a very expensive TV at Walmart and didn't get caught but he thought it was to easy so after stealing little things he stole that famous painting from France that was on tour in America." I said with a sigh, "But on a more happy note." I took out a piece of paper and wrote my number.

" Thanks and I'm sorry about all of that terrible stuff I didn't know. when I was young my family lived in a small house but then my parents got divorced so my brother Greg and I went between my parents house. But really i'm truly sorry I didn't know." he apologized. "I would love to meet your family though."

"Then i's a date!" I said extremely happy. After that we just talked about everything you could imagine. After about 2 hours in the flight Niall was asleep on my shoulder which was extremely cute and Mark told me Niall really liked me. "Well if he wakes up when I'm asleep tell him I do too. Goodnight." and I went to sleep.

How was that sorry about some word spellings my computer was doing something weird. I having so much fun writing this please comment and like and love live One Direction!!!!!!!!!!! -Gretchen-