Chapter 13

A/N I'm so sorry (oh and if you wonder why I use the number 5 a lot I hate the number 4)

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

3 weeks after getting home from Ireland

"Oh my God." I leaned over the toilet feeling miserable, throwing up every minute. This has been happening all morning and now it is 5:35 in the morning. I told Niall to go to bed earlier, even though he didn't want to. I forced him because of the the concert tonight. He's been with me for about 3 hours out of the 5 I've been up.

"Oh fuck." I shoved my head in the toilet again.

Why am I so sick? I didn't eat anything bad the night before? Did I?

Oh my God I hope this doesn't mean...I threw up at the thought, not even trying to thinking of the possibility. Maybe I should just try to go to bed again. I stood up taking the trash can with me and flushing the toilet.

I walked down the hall the my boyfriend's room and opened the door. Niall was on the bed sleeping so I lied down and tucked into he chest. "Baby can you be the big spoon I still don't feel good but I need to sleep."

"Sure honey." He scuttled closer to me and wrapped his body around mine "I love you."

"I love you." And I slowly went to sleep.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Feeling better babes?" Niall shook me awake.

I sat up in the bed some more and nodded. "A little. What time is it?"

"2 in the afternoon. I woke you up because I have to leave in an hour so I wanted to know if you wanted to go?" He sat next to me rubbing my back.

"Oh. Oh yeah I'll go." I scooted to the edge on the bed and put a pair of Niall's  sweatpants on and a Ireland rugby shirt. "Do I need to shower?"

"No you don't have to, no one will mind."

"Ok I'll go get ready, then we can go."

"Since you just got up do you want some waffles?" He questioned walking out the door but stopping right outside to here my answer.

"Oh babe that would be great." He nodded blew me a kiss then head down stairs.

I walked out of the door feeling a little dizzy, stumbling down the hallway and running into everything. When I got to the bathroom I did what needed to be done, make up, brush teeth, hair, the whole 9 yards.

As I was finishing brushing my teeth I felt this craving for bananas. I spit and rinsed then ran down stairs to the kitchen. Niall and Louis were standing there making waffles arguing about something which I'm sure was stupid.

"Hey Lou, I didn't know you were coming." I spoke up in a sick groggy voice getting a banana first.

"Hey love, I just came in because I haven't seen you two in like 3 days. Are you feeling ok you sound a little sick."
Louis answered after slapping Niall lightly on the back of the head. Niall gave him a glare but Louis returned it with a smile and shrug.