Chapter 4

I woke up to the sound of the strumming of a guitar and the smell of hazelnut coffee, I felt so relaxed after my beauty sleep from the night before. I looked over at the clock to see it it showing 7:30 in the morning. I felt so relieved and well rested so I decided to get up. I looked around the room to see if there's a bathroom to my surprise there were two doors. I opened up one for it to revealed a walk in closet. I walked in to the other one assuming it was the bathroom. I opened the door to a gorgeous bathroom with a four legged bathtub, a walk in shower and two floating sinks on a brown granite counter. The walls were painted a beautiful Kelly Green and the floor a light brown tile. I turned out to the main room to get a towel that was on the edge of my bed. I wondered what I would do with my clothes but I was really in the mood for hot shower so I ignored my curiosity.

I stripped out of Niall's sweats and
t-shirt piece by piece and stepped into the shower. Turning the knob to the hot temperature I watched the water flow down over my bare body. I looked over to the ledge to see if there was soap. Thankfully there was little soap bottles like what you find in a hotel. I squirted some out in the palm of my hand and rubbed it in my hair.

When I stepped out, it got a sudden chill down my spine so I quickly dried off and put on Niall's black t-shirt and gray sweat pants.

I rushed down the stairs and turned the corner to what hoped was the kitchen and with my luck it was. With Niall sitting in a chair at the breakfast bar with a guitar in his hands and sipping on some coffee it was like a dream. He looked up at me and I pinched myself. "Ouch, god damn that hurt!" I said rubbing my skin.

"Why did you do that love? I don't want you to hurt yourself." He look concerned

"Don't worry I was just making sure it wasn't a dream." I sat down and took a sip of a cup of Coffee that was next to Niall's. "Do we have a plan for today?"

"Yes love we do. We need to get our luggage because even though you look very cute in my clothes I think you would look even cuter in your own. But if anytime you would like to take my clothes your welcome to. Oh and we are going to finish the house tour and then we could chill if you like or go to a pub. Sound good?" He questioned

"It sounds perfect! Now can you play me a song? Oh oh can you play me little things and sing all of it even though you don't sing the whole thing?!?!?!" I questioned back very eagerly.

"Woah girl chill out you sound like you hang out with your directioner Niece a lot and your not the only one doing the research." He said raising his eyebrows like he found a good clue.

"Well would it be bad if you had one more fan?" I said raising my eyebrows back at him.

"No." He mumbled back.

"Just shut up and play the damn song!" He then did as I said and started singing little things to me in his kitchen. I was feeling so close to him even though I just met him the day before or two days before, if you count LA.

"You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you

And you'll never treat yourself right darlin' but I want you to

If I let you know I'm here, for you

Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh!"

He sang straight in my eyes And I looked straight back into his Beautiful crystal blue eyes. His skin so soft and delicate as if it would break even if the smallest needle touched it. After he finish the last line in the song I nearly had tears in my eyes. "Oh my god Niall you sing so exquisite, I-It's beautiful."

"Thanks love. But I have a question and not to take this moment away from us but I have a surprise for you that I got together last night after you went to bed." He looked nervous after he said 'surprise' which made me have a nervous yet excited feeling.

"Okay  shoot You got me all excited now!!"

"Well it's your choice, do you want to go to the airport and grab our stuff first or finish the tour of the house."

"Umm good question... let's do the tour if that's fine with you then the airport because I still have sleep head." I responded with a giggle

"Perfect! Let's get  started!" he said walking to the front door to where we started last night and went on with the tour.

We walked though all the rooms and Niall explained all of them. We then walked outside to a massive backyard with a pool that had a green, white, and orange slide, and  a diving board. As we walked up next to It the bottom tiles of the pools was the Irish flag. "I think you have some Irish pride young man."

"Ya I do. Why wouldn't I I'm Irish?" He playfully snapped back. "Ok lets get this show on the road and get our luggage."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

As we pulled up to the main entrance to the airport It was nice and peaceful. We parked and I stepped out of the car and started walking to the door with Niall hot on my heels. He followed me to the luggage carousel desk and asked this girl for our luggage.

"Hello I'm here to pick up my luggage from LA that was supposed to arrive yesterday morning around 1:00 London time." I said nicely. Notice how I say NICELY . The lady was about on the 25-30 year old range and pretty with long brown hair and brownish green eyes and had on a tight red dress.

"OK leave your name and number and when we find it we'll call you." She said so bitterly not even looking up at us.

"Umm ma'am I don't think you understand we need that luggage." Niall piped in and tried to help.

I think the lady recognized his voice because she looked up with her mouth dropped. "Oh, N-Niall Horan. I didn't know that was you I-I'm sorry." She immediately regretted saying all what she said before to me. She then smiled like a little slut at Niall which made me extremely jealous. I think Niall saw it and snickered  a bit.

"ma'am no need to apologize as long as you can get that luggage for me and me friend here as fast as you can." he assured her.

"Right away sir." she stood up and went to the back glaring at me the whole time until she turned and went though the door.

"Wow that was intense, I thought you were going to jump over that counter, when you saw her look at me like that!" he said having a laugh fit.

"Shut up little boy I wasn't going to do anything. Your the one who did something." I slammed back at him.

"Oh y-ya what did I-I do!" Still laughing at me

"You used your celebrity superpowers on her."

"well we wouldn't be getting our luggage right now, now would we." he shot back at me as the witch came back with our luggage with a smirk on her face but it immediately dropped when she saw me very close to Niall.

"Here you go sir and m-ma'am." she handed us our stuff

"Thank you  and have a good day, but next time try not to be a bit rude."  he advised her and then we left.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

We pulled in to Niall's drive way and walked to his door but he stopped and turned to me and asked.

"Ok Abby I've got a surprise for you behind this door, and I know it's weird because I just met you but honestly I feel like I could tell you anything. Ready?" He asked me so eagerly.

"Ready, lets go!" He opened the front door and I screamed this was probably the best day in my life.

=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Hoped you liked it. I'm having so much fun writing  this hope your having fun reading it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!