Chapter 5

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!" Niall opened to door to 4 tall handsome boys sitting in on the main staircase. The first one up was a nicely built man with a small beard and stache and had a block style hair do that swooped in the front. Next to him was a other big guy but had less muscle and messing hair that was all over the place but still look really good. Talking to him was a scrawny fellow with a sleeve of tattoos on his right arm, he had short hair and was slightly dyed white and he also had a small beard but was a bit bigger then the first man. Lastly was what seemed the tallest of them all, he was texting on his phone looking down and had a pretty big man bun in at the top of his head and had his share of tattoos like the guy before.

"Umm boys this is Abby York, she's going to be staying with me for awhile." Niall broke the awkward silence that was going on in my brain. "Abby this is the rest of One Direction."

"Umm I-I know. Nice to meet you boys I'm Abby York but you can call me Abby." God damn it Abby of course they knew that they're not going to call you Abby York.

The one with the messy hair obviously name Louis could feel my nervousness, "hahahaha your funny sweetheart! My name is Louis Tomlinson but you just call me Louis for short" the boy piped in, then directed his attention to Niall. "Niall I like this girl you picked a good one, I have a feeling that we will all get along well."

The little dude thankfully stepped in,"Sorry about Louis he can get a bit intimidating sometimes but you'll get used to him, he has a kind heart." I chuckled a bit and nodded in response. He started up saying, "Oh where are my manners, my name is Zayn nice to meet you!" He shoved his hand near mine and shook It.

"And I'm Liam Payne, if you have any problems at all they usually call me so you can do the same." The buff one stated then motioned to the boy in the bun. "And that is Harry on the phone he just met and girl at a Bruno Mars concert last night and I think they have a thing going." he raised his eyebrows at Louis and Zayn, they smirked back and look at Harry. "Harry why don't you look up from that phone and say hello to Niall's lady friend."

Harry looked up from his phone and looked around the room looking guiltier then a dog in a trash can. "Oh I'm sorry my name is Harry and I just met a beautiful girl last night at a concert and I was just texting her nice to meet you. It's Abby right?"

"Yes I'm Abby and that's ok I haven't texted any of my friends since I got here and this morning I realized I had a bunch of text and missed calls." I said eyeing Niall and winking at him.

"Oh thanks love, but you should text your friends so they know your ok." Niall commanded acting all fatherly.

"But I want to play with my new friends!" I complained back in a childish voice which made the boys roar with laughter.

He looked up at me all pink in the face. "Ok but make sure to call them before you go to bed." He said as he started walking to the living room and motioning us to come with him.

We all looked at each other in a confused look and shrugged then ran down the hall to catch up to Niall. The boys and I walked in the room to see Niall sitting on the couch watching golf.

"What the duckity fuck fuck Rory how did you miss that shot, I could've made that shot with my eyes closed!!!!" Niall yelled at the TV like the people in it could hear him. We all looked at him like he was possessed with some golf demon.

"Niall, buddy I don't think he can hear you." Harry spoke up looking kind of scared.

Niall glared at him then laughed, "ya I know I was just hopping." Then sighed, "can't a little cute Irish boy dream?!"

"Yes but not you." Louis joked

"Shut up!" Niall came back pouting.

"All right boys." I said sitting down next to and pretty close to Niall may I add. "Can we just watch a movie together and chill? Please?!!!!"