First kiss

Clara POV
       I woke up this morning and I looked at the picture on my nightstand it was of me and my dad, it was taken after my father won a hot dog eating contest my father started to get tired of eating the hot dogs halfway then I yelled MAN UP JACKSON I DIDNT THINK YOU GAVE UP THIS EASILY and that got him to keep eating and then he won, good times. I got up and got changed I put my camp half-blood T-shirt and my jean shorts and but on my gray sneakers and brushed my black hair my hair was much like my mom's but without the blonde, I was in the Poseidon cabin and the reason as to why I'm in the Poseidon alone its because I didn't want to be in the crowded Athena cabin.

        There was a knock on them and obviously, I opened it and I was Jake
"Clara I want to tell you something at the lake," he said
"Okay," I said and I followed him to the lake and sat on the dock right next to him.

"so what do you need to tell me," I said

"um Mya got claimed by Khione," he said

"Really I never thought Khione could or want to have children," I say

"I guess Khione doesn't have the stone cold heart we thought she had am I right?" Jake says

"Okay, tell me why did you think that was funny?," I say

"I don't know it sounded funnier in my head," he says and I start laughing because if how ridiculous his jokes were he was kind of funny when he wasn't trying.
(please don't tell him I ever said that)

We started talking for a while until it went silent for a few minutes and then he did something that surprised me he kissed me and Honestly I didn't know what to do in that situation I left my eyes open shocked because I wasn't sure where my hands should go or what I should do I mean...yea, I've seen my parents do this countless times but I've never actually done it myself. When he let go he got up and ran to who knows where. I had my first kiss on this dock with Jake Valdez.

    Never thought I'd say that.

Jake pov
Holy Hades. Holy Hades. What did I just do?
I just kissed Clara Elizabeth Jackson. I mean I didn't know what I was doing we were just sitting on the dock then boom my stupid teenage boy instincts came in and I kissed her. I kissed her, Max said to make a move or someone else will, but I didn't want to make that move that fast!!