The Dream

Mya POV
       I look at my arms my cuts and bruises and they started to disappear then I looked at Clara and I saw her fall to the ground.

       "Clara!" I yelled
        I got out of the water and tried to wake up Clara, luckily she was still breathing.

       "HELP" I screamed at the top of my lungs.
       "HELP" I kept screaming
      Someone came asking me what happened and that she would be okay.

Clara POV
       When I woke up I remembered I was at the lake, not the infirmary. When my vision clears, I get up and see Mya, Jake, Max, and Emily looking at me there and honestly they scared me
       "what happened" I said looking around the room.
         Mya told me everything that happened I was asleep for 3 hours.

         "So am I allowed to go back to my cabin now" I said

           "No one of the Apollo campers said that they want to keep you here overnight so they can make sure you are okay," Max said.

           "So I won't be able to go to the campfire tonight" I asked.

            "Don't worry water girl I'll stay with you I won't go to the campfire so you won't feel alone tonight" Jake said.
           "That is the most cheesiest thing I've ever heard you say and that wasn't even cheesy," I say
           I knew Jake liked me he tried to play it cool with not liking me but he didn't fool me.

Myas POV
     After we left the infirmary Emily told me all about Demi-gods and the reason why I never saw my mother and why I could walk into the camp freely is because I'm part God part human and she also told me a little bit about how Jake has this secret crush on Clara for years and I found it really cute.

      As Max, Emily and I arrived at the campfire everyone was singing and laughing, I really enjoyed the last time I was this happy was when my father, brother and I went to Malibu for my 8th birthday. Good times. a couple of minutes went by we were all happy and everyone was all sing-songy and everyone went silent and started to look at me I felt so weird like I had something on my forehead that says Stare at Mya Tunrank
      "Mya Tunrank Daughter of Khione the goddess of snow," Chiron said I look up there was a bright blue snowflake on top of my head. Holy SHIIII--

         After the campfire I went to cabin 21-
(A/N It's Khione cabin for her children)   when I walk in it has a nice finish it had real walls not ice walls, all the bunk beds the right side of the wall at on the left side of the wall cool carvings that look winter related at on the ceiling was an nice crystal chandelier.
It was so empty I guessing my mother doesn't have a lot of kids so I choose my bunk and I fell asleep.
As soon as I fell asleep this lady started walking towards me she kind of looks like me with the black hair and icy blue eyes and she has a beautiful blue and white dress on
"Hello my daughter" the lady said
"Mom is that you" I said
"yes it is my daughter but other than that I would like you to join me" she said I was really confused no hi or I'm sorry I left you and your brother alone or sorry I let your brother die.
"Join what"I said
"My army I want revenge on these half-bloods 20 years ago I was defeated twice by half-bloods and now I want revenge when I joined Gaia's army she said I could get revenge on half-bloods especially that one half-blood and if you join me you can get your father and your brother back that I can promise you if you choose to come with me you have three days to think about it" my mother said.
She is making me choose win three days I mean I missed my family but I don't know what to do.

Flashback
(two years ago Mya is 11 and Timmy is 9 in the flashback)

Mya and Timmy were playing on the beach having fun they were playing baseball until Mya threw the ball too far into the woods behind the beach.
"don't worry mya I will get it" Timmy said a few minutes later I heard a roar in the woods and a scream and I ran, I ran as fast as could to my dad to tell him that I heard something in the woods and a scream and that Timmy went in there, my father ran as fast as he could towards the woods. When he came back my father never found Timmy's body, we never found him and it was my fault he's dead I always say but my father kept saying he wasn't and that he's still out there he was so little he couldn't have survived what was in that forest.