The other heros

Clara POV
When I arrive at Camp Half-Blood I see someone with curly hair running towards me as it gets closer I start to realize it's Jake Valdez.

He sounded like he was about to say something but since he was running he had to catch his breath for a while. Jake wasn't a huge fan on running, in fact, he hated running so whenever he could he avoided running at all possible times, but this had to be important.

"Clara there's a new prophecy," Jake Said panting, still catching his breath.

"Really," I said.

"You look like you came to tell me that someone died," I said  "just so you can tell me someone has to go on a quest"

"Do you know how big this is?," he said "there hasn't been a prophecy in years"

"I wrote down what I could remember on my hand," he said holding out his hand.

As I read the prophecy I started to think

                            "the eldest four,
     water, fire, and death must work together" what could that mean.

I heard someone approaching, when I looked up I realized that it was Emily Di Angelo.

"Hi, Gu-" Emily said she couldn't finish her sentence before I grabbed Jakes hand and showed her the prophecy.

"here read this", I said
"you want me to read his knuckles," she said looking confused.
I looked down realizing that it was the wrong side of his hand, as I turned his hand around I realized I grabbed the wrong hand and I grabbed his other hand with the prophecy

"read this," I said

It took her a minute to read it she squinted her eyes squinted as she read, Emily has Dyslexia it doesn't make your life easy trust me.
"does Chiron know about this," she said

"I don't know, I mean he should the entire camp was gathered around the oracle someone should've alerted him by now," Jake said

"we need to tell Max," Emily said

Max POV
They told me everything from the prophecy but I before I was even able to speak there was a knock on the Hades cabin door.

Before I continue with this story I'm going to tell you a little bit about the Hades cabin, Yes it's dark and gloomy but only at night. In the day even though the walls are painted black the Hades cabin has huge windows letting the perfect amount of sunlight in, it was an adjustment my sister made so she can get sunlight so it doesn't the cabin doesn't look so sad on the inside, since it's just My brother, Emily and I we don't really mind but before we came it was sad, dark and very depressing at all times of the year.

It was Chiron knocking on the door.
"Kids come to the big house for a moment please we have a lot to talk about," he said

we left the cabin to follow him to the big house. As we enter the big house Chiron tells us to sit down.
Jake scrambles to get a seat right next to Clara. Emily sits on the left side of Clara and I sit down next to Emily.

"I think you all had heard the new prophecy right well you heard all 7 lines," he says and I look at Jake and he looks completely confused.

Jake POV
Seven lines but I only heard six how can there be seven??
"what was the prophecy again Chiron," I said "one must fall for snow to rise," Chiron said.
Great. cool. Wonderful. Amazing.
If you don't know that's me being sarcastic.