Chapter 35: Yes, the geek can actually sing.

C H A P T E R 35: Yes, the geek can actually sing.

Ethan's Pov

I opened the door for her and she entered to were the dance was being held. A big part of the students were dancing, and a little amount was sitting in the tables talking.

The nervousness in her face was way more obvious than anything in life, and for more she tried to hide it, let's just say it didn't worked. We walked towards the table were Jakob and Chris were sitting, alone. For some reason it made me want to laugh. There was like six chairs in the table and just Chris and Jakob were sitting there, these guys really need to find someone.

"Hey!" I said when we were close enough to them. Their eyes traveled to were Alexa and I are standing and let's just say, they didn't even bother to dissimulate the fact that they were eyeing up an down my girl.

"Enough of it" I told them. They came back to reality.

"Sorry man" Jakob apologised.

"Yeah we're sorry" Chris continued. I nodded and quickly pulled out a chair for her to sit in.

"Thank you" she told me and sat down.

"Are you guys gonna sing something today?" She asked trying to break the silence between us. It kinda made me mad that they stared at her, I mean I know she looks beyond amazing, but she's my girlfriend and only mine!

Oh god, am I jealous?

"I don't know, maybe if they let us" I shrugged and the guys nodded.

"I'm going to the bathroom, be right back" she smiled and I nodded.

"Ethan we are really sorry. We didn't meant to make you mad" started Chris. I know they didn't mean to, but I can't help it either!

"It's all good mate don't worry" I smiled and they nodded.

"We promise we won't do it again" Jakob said. I turned to look at him and nodded.

I've known these guys since long time ago, and I know that when they tell me they don't mean it, is because they really don't. I trust them.

•*•*•

"And now a slow song for all the couples out there!" The guys who was playing the music announced through the microphone.

It's eight o'clock. We've been here since a long time ago just talking and taking pictures.

"May I have this piece?" I asked as I stood up.

"You may" she smiled and grabbed my hand.

"Aww" I could hear Chris an Jakob from behind us. I swear sometimes they're like fan girls.

We walked towards where everyone was dancing.

"Ethan, I don't know how to dance" she said as we stood in middle of the crowd.

"Just place your hands around my neck and let the music guide you" I answered and she nodded. I placed my hands around her lower back and she placed hers around my neck. 'Tenerife Sea' by Ed Sheeran started sounding.

This moment can't be more perfect.

She placed her head in my chest and at that moment my heartbeat raced. This girl makes me more nervous than anything else. I started whispering the lyrics in her ear and I could see a smile form in her face. She's so beautiful and I just hope she haves that clear.