Chapter 16: Luke, Darth is your father.

C H A P T E R 16: Luke, Darth is your father.

It's finally the day were it starts the trip. I had to wake up early because it said I had to be at school at 7:00 am. We are taking the bus. I actually like road trips more to be honest. I don't really like planes.

I woke up and just decide to wear something comfy because I'm gonna be sitting in a bus for hours so I don't really have to look excellent. But before I went to pick what Im going to wear, I grabbed my phone and saw I had a text from Ethan, the good morning text he always sends me.

From: Bae
Good Morning beautiful! See you in a bit! (:

To: Bae
Good Morning and thank you(: see you in a bit!

I grabbed just some random jeans, a shirt and a hoodie then went to the bathroom and took a shower. When I was done I put the cloth on and went downstairs to eat the pancakes my mum made. My dad and her are taking me to school and after that, going to work.

"Did you pack everything?" She asked and I nodded. When I was done eating I brushed my teeth and then put the toothbrush back in my suitcase. We were at the door just waiting for my dad to come down since he's brushing his teeth.

"Okay so did you pack enough of underwear?" She asked.

"Yup" I answered.

"Hair brush?"

"Check"

"Tooth brush?"

"Check"

"Toiletries?"

"Check"

"Straightener?"

"Yes"

"Socks?"

"Done"

"Phone?"

"Of course"

"Computer"

"Yes"

"I think you're good with that." She said and I laughed.

My dad was finally done. We entered to the car and start driving to school. When we drove by the guys' house there was no cars so I'm guessing they're already in school waiting for me.

We arrived there and I was right. Chris, Jakob and Ethan were standing there in their pj's with their suitcases along with Mr.Monroe. I guess he's gonna be the one who's taking care of us in the trip. I grabbed my suitcase from the trunk of the car. It's time for the goodbyes.

"Take care okay?" My mum said hugging me tight. This is the first time in going on a trip without my parents. I kinda feel sad but not that much.

"I will mum don't worry" I answered and gave her a reassuring smile but she didn't seemed that convinced.

"Have fun darling" my dad said giving me a hug. In the other hand, my dad knows I'm gonna be okay.

"I will dad." I laughed. My mum was crying she's still trying to get things straight in her mind and let me go. It isn't that easy for her as it's for my dad.

"Mum don't cry I'll be back soon! Is only a couple of days" I said and she nodded cleaning her tears. They started walking back to the car and the guys towards were I was standing. I soon found them next to me.

"Guys take care of her please" my dad said before entering the car.

"We will don't worry Mr.Duff" Ethan said back and with that the car slowly started going away until it was completely gone.