Chapter 5: That's so relationship goals

C H A P T E R 5: That's so relationship goals.

I got home from a school and i felt so lonely all you could hear was pure silence. I went to my room and leaved the backpack there. Afterwards went back downstairs and to the kitchen to see what to eat. I opened the pantry and there was nothing that I felt like eating so I went to the fridge and nothing again. Then I opened the freezer and saw that there was some pizzas that you put in the oven and are done. Perfect.

I grabbed the pepperoni and cheese pizza and putted it in a pizza tray (or however it's supposed to be called). Afterwards I put that in the oven and waited for it. I was patiently waiting for it in the couch watching tv and my fingers. I'll have to paint my nails because they look horrible they have purple inside of them? I don't really know how to explain it.

The doorbell rang. I stood up and went to grab it. When I opened it and it wasn't that much of a surprise to see Chris, Ethan and Jakob there, I guess they don't tell you they're coming they just do.

"Hey Alex" said Jakob waving his hand. Did this guys already ate? I mean we just came from school.

"Hey guys! Did you all already ate?" I asked moving to a side signaling them to enter, which they did.

"Yes we already ate why?" Chris said chuckling and sitting in the couch were I was sitting.

"Well I'm just surprised because we just came from school. I'm waiting for my food to be done." I was looking for a spot to sit since the three of them were already sitting comfortable in the couch. Ethan and Jakob made a space for me in the middle of both of them. I sat there.

"So what are you going to eat?" Asked Ethan turning to look at me instead of the Tv.

"Pizza" I simply answered and that's when the timer started sounding signaling my pizza was ready.

"And it's ready" I said standing up and making my way to the kitchen leaving them all sitting in the couch. I opened the oven and put my oven mitts on. My right hand hurts but I still managed to get the pizza out. I put it on top of the stove to cool down and once it was cooled down I cut a slice for me.

"Do you guys want pizza?!" I yelled to them from the kitchen.

"Yes please!" The three of them yelled back. I cut other three pieces and put one on each plate. I put the four plates in a tray and made my way to the living room. I putted the tray in the middle table and gave each one of them a plate.

"Thank you" the three of them said at unison and I nodded I grabbed my plate and sat in the spot Jakob and Ethan made me between them. I grabbed the tv remote and changed channels but there was nothing important to see. We were done with the pizza I grabbed all the plates and took them to the kitchen.

"Do you guys want to watch a movie?" I asked. I somehow like having them here, I don't feel so lonely.

"Sure" Chris answered and the guys nodded.

"Okay I'm going to bring the snacks" I said heading to the kitchen.

"We'll help" they said standing up and heading to the kitchen with me.

"Where's the popcorn?" Asked Jakob looking in different parts of the kitchen.

"In the pantry" I said laughing. Jakob and Chris got out from the pantry the popcorn and some other snacks they wanted. Jakob put the popcorn in the microwave. I couldn't reach the microwave. I usually have to stand on something. It's not that the microwave is in the ceiling, no, or well maybe a little high, it's also that I'm small. The popcorn was done. I went and stood in my tip toes and barely opened the microwave door. I tried to reach for the bag and that's when I felt a hand in my waist and another one grabbing the popcorn bag. I froze in my spot and the shivers through my body started.