Chapter 24: I'm gonna pee myself.

C H A P T E R 24: I'm gonna pee myself.

After helping Ethan get the makeup off and changing our clothes, Miss.Newman and Mr.Monroe took us to eat. There was tons of different restaurants in the hotel and I was grateful of that. We decided to go for McDonalds. I ordered a 10 piece of chicken nuggets with medium French fries and a Coke. We sat in a table once we all had our orders. I was starving so I took no time and started eating the nuggets while hearing the guys talk. I won't eat fruit for breakfast anymore because it doesn't fills me. Soon enough the 10 nuggets were gone in my stomach. I continued with the French fries.

"You weren't that hungry, were you?" Said Ethan. He already finished the burger he ordered and now was eating the French fries.

"Not at all" I said playing along with my sarcasm.

"I bet I can eat these French Fries faster than you" he said smirking.

"The games on, Karpathy" I laughed then put a serious face.

"Now you call me by my last name? Two can play that game, Duff." He said so clearly my last name.

"On your marks, set, go!" Exclaimed Chris. I started shoving to my mouth as much French Fries as I could fit in without choking. He was winning me and I knew there was no way in bloody hell I could win him. But I still tried. What can I say? My mouth is little.

"You lost!" He exclaimed raising his hands in victory. I continued to eat my French Fries slowly.

"And? You don't win anything anyways" I said laughing.

"I can ask you for whatever I want because I won" he said crossing his arms over his chest.

"We never got that clear" I turned to look at him and he had a smirk in his face.

"It has to be fair" he shrugged.

"I agree with him" Jakob talked.

"Okay what do you want?" I asked.

"I'll think about it and tell you later" he said taking a sip of his Coke. I'm not that bugged of what he'll make me do.

We finished eating and we went back to our rooms to do the homework we were meant to do. I opened my MacBook and went to my email to see what homework we had. I started doing it and soon enough I had all the boys next to me copying the answers.

"Why are you all copying me?" I asked laughing and shutting the laptop screen down.

"Pfft...We are not copying you!" Exclaimed Ethan.

"It's called making sure your answers are right." Said Chris and I laughed turning the computer on again. I continued making the homework that was sent to me and once I was done and the guys were as well I turned it off and put it aside. I noticed they just copied me at the Maths homework which is somehow okay.

"Let's play never have I ever" suggested Chris.

"Okay" I said. He got four papers and gave one to each one o us. We wrote on one side 'I have' in one side and in the other 'I have never' we searched up in Google for the questions and started playing.

"Never have I ever skipped school" I said. I hold my paper on the 'I have never' side and the guys hold it on the 'I have' all three of them.

"You have never skipped school?!" They exclaimed and I shrugged.

"I'm a good girl what can I say?" I laughed.

"Never have I ever fell asleep in the movies" said Chris. I hold my paper in the 'I have' and all the guys did as well.

"Never have I ever had my first kiss" said Jakob. I started thinking about that one but couldn't help but blush at the same time. Does the kiss of the play counts?