Chapter 6: You're so light is unbelievable!

C H A P T E R 6: You're so light is unbelievable!

"Chris put me down!" I laughed. I was walking to school when I felt someone grab my backpack and someone picking me up bridal style. At first I thought someone was going to hurt me but then I saw the guys and calmed down. Jakob was the one that took my backpack and Chris picked me up.

"Why? You're so light is unbelievable!" He laughed along.

"Well thank you I guess" I said and he put me back down as Jakob gave me my backpack back.

"So first of all Good Morni-" started Ethan but I sharp pain in my back cut him off.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed. I turned around to find a good size rock behind me which I assume someone threw to me. But no person was to be seen. It hurt so much I know it will leave a bruise.

"Who threw that?" Yelled Ethan turning around but again nothing.

"It's fine. I'm fine. Now can we just keep going? I don't want to be late to class." I said rubbing my back then putting back on my backpack. I started walking expecting them to walk with me to but they were still in the same place looking everywhere. I went back to them.

"Guys for real I'm fine. Can we just go please? I really don't want to be late." I said staring at their eyes on me by one. Chris' eyes were worried. Jakob's eyes were curious. And Ethan's eyes were mad, I stared the most time at his eyes and with the time they soften. Which was weird because I didn't knew I could do that or how I made it.

We continued walking to school forgetting about the rock that was thrown to me. I act like I forgot I mean my back hurts pretty bad so I can't really forget about it. As we entered to school I made my way to my locker and the guys to his. While I was walking someone pushed me making me fall. I stood up and continued walking as if nothing happened. I finally made it to my locker and grabbed my books for my first class. This is going to be a long day.

•*•*•

Drama class again. This is stressing me so much because It makes me nervous. The fact of acting in front of all the school and the families of the other kids that are going to act also makes me shake of nervousness. What about if I forget my lines? Ugh why do I have to do this?! Stupid Ethan. Well it wasn't technically his fault.

"Okay now we are going to rehearse with everyone else not just you two. The play is going to be on Saturday Night so we have such a little amount of time and this haves to be perfect! Also in Saturday the day of the play you have to come to school early in the morning so we can give it a quick rehears before the actual presentation. Now everyone go to your spots." Everyone did as told and went to their spots. It blows my mind to know that this is going to be on Saturday... It's Thursday!! Oh my god I can't do this I just can't. I will fail and everyone will laugh at me more than they usually do.

"Action!" Yelled Mr.Monroe.

•*•*•

The class ended as well as school did and I really felt nervous. I could tell that the other kids were laughing at me and my acting except for Chris, Jakob and Ethan. Oh and Mr.Monroe, he says I'm good but I think I suck

Now we were heading back home I went to my locker and the guys were waiting for me. When I was done we started walking to go out of the school.

My hand and Ethan's hand slightly touched since he was walking next to me. At the moment they slightly touched I felt some type of weird feeling. It wasn't bad. This boy causes so many things in me. Out of all the three of them he's the one that makes me feel some type of way I can't really describe because I simply don't have the words to. I turn to look at him and he had a smile plastered in his face and that made me smile to. See what I say? When I see him happy it makes me happy. It's weird. I don't want to feel like this. He will end up hurting me. Probably the three of them will. His smile is so beautiful. He's an amazing guy personality wise. Looks like I said are just a bonus. He makes me happy.