Chapter 17: Oh love does hurt.

C H A P T E R 17: Oh love does hurt.

Alexa's Pov

"Are you guys sure we aren't gonna get caught" I asked in a whisper as we were peeking around the corner to see if anybody was around.

"We are so good at this don't worry" answered Ethan. Even though he says they're good, I'm still a little bit worried hat we could get caught, I'm not going to deny that I wanted to do this with all my nerves.

"It's pretty simple." Said Jakob.

If you are wondering what the fudge we are doing, basically we are going to play or I don't know how to call it. Basically we are going to knock on a door and run away without someone noticing. Once we made sure that there was no one in the hallway we started running. Jakob knocked in one door, Ethan knocked in another one, and Chris in another one. I was debating to do it or not, at the end I knocked on a door and ran back to hide around the corner with the guys. I felt the adrenaline running through me, I know it isn't much but I have never done this. We peeked over the corner and found all the persons of the doors we knocked to outside wondering who was. We let out little silent laughs because obviously, we didn't wanted to get caught. Once we were done there we went back to the elevator to go to our rooms.

Chris clicked the number 5. The elevator started going up. Jakob was checking his hair in the wall mirror, Chris was leaning in the corner in his phone, Ethan was biting his nails whilst I was just standing there watching them. But something got me out of my thoughts. That something was the elevator suddenly stopping and the lights going off.

"Oh my god!" Said Jakob, I couldn't really see him or what he was doing, but for the sound of his voice he was really pumped of what just happened.

"Are you all okay?" I could hear Chris saying from probably now next to me. He held his phone up and the screen light let me see were was each one of them.

"Yes" we all answered at the same time.

"Isn't it better if you put the lantern on?" Said Jakob I let out a little laugh. Chris turned the lantern of his phone on and that gave us way better light.

"What the heck happened?" Said Ethan.

"Clearly the elevator stopped and we're out of power" Chris answered in the obvious tone. I laughed.

"But why?" Said Jakob. The reason is obvious.

"Because of the rain. Didn't you heard the thunder?" I said. Ever since we got here an hour ago or so, it has been raining with thunders and lightnings. I want to assume that's the reason why.

We tried to call to the hotel but it was useless, there was no signal. Let's not talk about Internet.

"Now what are we going to do?" Said Jakob sitting. He wasn't nervous at all. On the other side I was! There's four persons in one elevator, with no more air than the one right now, eventually we are going to run out of air. I learned that at school, science class.

"We have to find a way to get out of here, fast!" I said a little alarmed pressing buttons and hitting the doors screaming for help. I'm not exaggerating, is just that I don't want anyone to die.

"Why?" The three of them asked at the same time.

"Okay do you ever payed attention to science class?" I answered with other question while looking for some type of button to press for an emergency put i couldn't see any. I could barely see they nodded.

"Well do you feel any air breeze here?" I asked now looking directly at them.

"No"