Chapter 18: Flowers and Bees?

C H A P T E R 18: Flowers and Bees?

I heard a knock on the door that got me out of my thoughts. I stood up from my very comfy bed and made my way to the door. I opened it up and saw Chris was there.

"Hey" he said as soon as the door opened.

"Hey, what happens?" I asked signaling for him to come in the room. He entered and sat in a little couch I sat at the end of the bed crossed leg in front of him.

"I know your head doesn't hurt" he said.

"It does" I tried to make him believe me but I knew it was useless.

"Well then it started to hurt when Ethan said what he said" oh boy you just punched me were it hurt, and he knew that. I just stayed silence.

"Alex he does likes you. He just said that because he's nervous that you wouldn't like him back." Chris said and that made me feel somehow relax, nevertheless I don't know if he's talking for real.

"You think so?" I asked playing with the white blanket I was sitting on top of.

"It's so obvious I'm surprised you haven't noticed. The way he looks at you, the way he smiles when he's with you, how cheesy he gets when he's with you, how he acts when he's with you, the everyday complements he gives you, how he worries about you and I can go on and on talking about all the things that makes the fact he likes you obvious" Chris said and my I smiled at all the things he mentioned.

"He actually was so worried, he was the one who sent me to see if you were okay..." He finished off and that made me blush.

"I'm more relaxed now" I giggled and he did as well. Now I feel so stupid for acting this way.

"The movie offer is still up in case you want to go." Chris said standing from the couch. I stood up from the bed and put my slippers on.

"I'm down" I smiled and walked to their room with him.

We entered to their room, Jakob and Ethan were throwing popcorn at each other and the room was a mess. Chris cleared his throat in a way for them to notice that I am here, they turned around to see us and stopped.

"Alexa!" Ethan exclaimed and ran towards me giving me a hug. I was a little surprised at first but then, when I realized what was happening, I hugged him back.

"Ethan!" I exclaimed once we pulled apart and laughed.

"Awww" Jakob and Chris said. These guys can't shut up for real.

"Shut up" Ethan and I said at the same time letting out a giggle at the sudden coincidence. Two in a day.

"Awwww" they exclaimed more loud.

"So if I'm not wrong I'm here to see a movie am I-" and before I could finish I it cut off my a thunder and moments later the power went off... Again. This hotel has serious problems on this power thing.

"Oh you can't be serious!" I exclaimed and the guys laughed.

"I don't know you all but I'm hungry. Let's go with Miss.Newman" said Jakob and we all nodded. We made our way out of the room and to the other end of the hallway to Miss.Newman's room, but as we got closer, and closer, and closer, we started hearing a sound. Not a good sound to hear. We slowed the pace and eventually were in front of Miss.Newman's door. The sound came from in there and it was loud, VERY loud. I was blushing like crazy, and the guys were too. If you haven't guess what sound is well, I'll give you a clue... Flowers and Bees?