Chapter 4: What?

Me and aunty then picked up our plates and put them in the sink and turned the faucet on until it was 1/3 of it filled, none of them would be washed until night.
Hey, don't look at me like that, I don't know why we do this either. Its plain gross but hey, if you want answers then you ask my aunty, let's see if she'll give you the answer.
The first time I asked about the washing dishes routine was when I started living here with her, and her answer was " If you let them soak we won't go broke."
I still don't know what she meant by that, I still find her strange and I swear she got stranger when I started living with her.
Being all protective whenever I was around other people that my aunty wasn't close to or getting all hyped up when I would say that there was monsters and things under my bed and closet. She even went so far as to but nightlights and some type of painting under my bed and in the closet, its still there thought I'm not aloud to touch or move it.
I can understand why she would go that far when I was little but I'm all grown now, I'm not scared of the stuff that's not there in the dark but she still acts as if there is. I stopped trying to get rid of it a long time ago and asking over and over why,but hey, at least it looks cool.
Anyway, my aunty went on with her business on the computer and I went and sat down on the couch playing on my phone.
'Ha. Stupid cat, you can't fit in that tiny box-son of a puppy. The cat did it...'
I might have fallen asleep at some point, staying awake is a struggle for me. A nap always sounds nice.
It was a normal afternoon for me, aunty on her computer ignoring me even when I trow paper balls at her, and me..well me throwing stuff at my aunty whenever she's been on the computer to long and needs to eat or at least move form her position.
It was a calming afternoon for me, but the thing was. Its too calming. Waaaaay to calm.

Usually about now we would hear our neighbors, or rather, smell our neighbors cook outside on their grill. Which also means that they'll end up inviting everyone else in our neighborhood, including us, the crazy Whites family. Hah. Sounds as if we're mental. We might be a little, maybe...totally.
I opened my eyes..well I tried to anyway,its as if my eyelids were glued to my face. Maybe I got syrup on them again? No, they wouldn't be this stuck together, if anything I should be able to open my eyes with little to no struggle.
I wanted to touch my eyes and see, heh, feel what was holding them down, but..I couldn't, can't, move my arms. The more I struggled to move I realized that I couldn't move..anything. As if my whole body was heavy as lead. Great, I can't move. Again.
No, its fine. Completely fine. I just love the feeling of not being able to move and to add to that sensation, take away my sight, that'll make me happy. Sarcasm is the best.
Anyway, back to me struggling. I gave up and focused on trying to hear if my aunty was still typing. It was silent, somewhat. There was a faint clicking but that could've been anything in the house. The fridge my aunty refuses to replace, our other neighbors gardening, that one random vat that comes to our house, or, hopefully, my aunty typing on her keyboard that I got her since her other one was too loud and wouldn't let me sleep. Wow, never thought I would regret that decision. Must be growing up.
Nope, that's called panic setting in. Wanna know why? Of course you do, you're here for that reason. Well, let me tell you, do you remember that dream/memory I had? Yeah..well the clicking is starting to sound like scratching on wood and its too damn scary for that. Legs being numb is one thing, being completely useless and not being able to see, is another.

Oh god, do I hope its that cat.

× Cutting it here since its been too long and it might not save all of it, again. ×