Chapter 1:The noise

My name is Alice White and I'm 15 years old and I'm in the 10th grade. I have auburn hair that is slightly wavy and my skin has a light tan and is covered in light freckles. I am 6'4 and I'm not very talkative, my hobby is drawing and writing poetry. My two best friends are sam Collins and Jack Robinson( likes to be called Jane).My mom named me Alice because she loved the book "Alice in wonderland", she would sometimes read me the book when I was a good girl or when I was sick or had a nightmare. I've lived with my aunty Rose ever since my parents died when I was 4 years old,they told me it was a homicide by a mad man when I was at my aunts house waiting for them to come and get me. I dont believe that's how my parents died, I don't know why but it doesn't seem like the truth.After the death of my parents my aunt took me in and became my guardian. She moved me in her house so that I could live with her and sold my house. She said she didn't want me to live in a house full of memories of the dead. When I really think about it strange things happened in that house way before my parents died and they've been happening a lot more often now that they're gone..I think something else happened in that house, something that lead to my parents death,but what?

" Alice go to sleep! You have school tomorrow"

"Yes aunty Rose"

I listend to my aunty and went to my room and into my closet to change. After that I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Then I went to bed.

"Are you finally in bed honey?"

"Yes aunty Rose, I'm in bed."

"Ok, good. Goodnight sweetheart. I love you"

"Yeah,goodnight aunty. I love you too."

I wasn't that tired, so I kept turning and moving around in my bed. I couldn't get comfortable until a while later.

Then I started to hear a strange creaky hitting sound coming from the bathroom. It was strange but I didn't think to much of it. Then it kept getting lauder and lauder, faster and faster. I kept trying to ignore it, but it wouldn't go away. Then it stopped and it got deadly silent. No sound of the TV or the sound of the dishes in the kitchen. The room got icy cold and my two thick blankets couldn't keep me warm. Then I heard the same creaky hitting sound coming from the bathroom, but louder this time. I also got the feeling that something, no someone, was watching me. The temperature dropped lower and it felt like getting in ice cooled water with ice, outside in November. I started shivering and didn't want to move from my bed but I had to get out of here. Then my body started to relax and my eyes started to close. I somehow fell asleep.