Chapter 2: Memory haze?

When I opened my eyes I was standing on a corner of my old room, I heard a noise in front of me. It was a creaking of a bed moving, my bed. When I looked I saw..what the- that's me!! I'm seeing myself! Well, not myself myself, its a younger me, but you get the point. So, when I looked I saw my younger self. She- me - her? I dunno. This is very confusing, well anyway let's call it a her and she. Confusing? Well, your not the one experiencing this, I should be the one confused...anyway ~ she wasn't doing anything, just sleeping and moving in bed. I didn't/don't know what I'm supposed to do here/there. I was about to just give up on moving my legs and just try to wake myself up(if that was possible), until I heard a noise coming from the closet and - I swear to you this happened - there was rustling happening and then there was this strange gurgling/ muffled growl. I'm guessing she heard it too since she froze...this seems familiar. Memory perhaps?... I don't seems to remember...strange. I heard a whimper and looked towards her/my bed, she/me? Was scared of the sounds. " Guess its up to me to see what it is... fantastic " I looked over to the closet door and moved my legs. Well, tried to. They wouldn't budge at all and I haven't noticed until now but my legs were numb. Did they fall asleep? No, wait. I would have noticed the feeling of pins and needles. So what happened?
" Great. First I'm in a weird freaky dream and now I can't move my legs. Yay, best dream ever. 10/10 "
I faced palmed and sighed tiredly.
Isn't sleeping supposed to recharge me for the next day? Guess not.
....What the-? I looked over to the closet door and heard nails scratching against wood. Now add the growls and animalistic screaming and you'll have a good nights sleep. Awesome idea for a little kids to sleep here, isn't it? Thought so.
Anyway~ while all that was happening in the closet, I heard a whimper and a little cry coming from her and I turned around to see her.
" Aw,,Butt waffle. "
The sound wasn't coming from the closet, it was coming from under the freaking bed.
" Wow Alice, great looking. You should be a freaking detective! "
Hmm. Maybe I should stop being so sarcastic...nah, it'll take the fun out of life.
I should move there and see what I can do,but my legs don't work... Oh you've gotta be-
Guess who can move now...no, wrong its me...whatever. This feels like when your leg falls asleep and it starts to wake up after a while. Well at least I can move.
" Now let's see what's under the bed. Ha. Monsters under the bed are real. Parents be damned."
I walked over, stepping lightly so that thing doesn't hear me. Man, walking like this is a drag. When I got there I saw that the little girl was looking at me...wait...can she see me? No, that's crazy, this is a dream. A memory. Maybe there's something behind me?.... " Huh. Look at that, the thing that I looking for was actually two. Yay, more fun."
The thing was wide and thick on all fours with a hairy mass and a mouth wide as a kids size bed with at least 3 rows of sharp teeth, and blood red eyes. " Well this one doesn't seem friendly, how about the other one? "
I moved my head back towards the bed and looked down. Nothing. I was going to crunch down to look under but I heard a hiss beside me. I moved my head and saw a human shaped thing with long soft looking black(?) hair, skin color that looked dead white with sunken in eyes had a white pupil and had black surrounding it. She/he? Was as tall as me but slimmer and their nails were short but sharp and I saw they opened their mouth, pretty pouty lips...strange, and saw that they had normal looking teeth but had a couple looking sharp ones in there.
" I'm more scared of the big one than the pretty human looking one. Wait...are they wearing clothes? "
I looked over the human looking one and saw that it was wearing clothes, pretty interesting ones. It was wearing a white knee length dress with a light blue sash and dark blue bow around its waist. It looked like a kids dress and it made it look pretty good.
" Huh. Strange for it since it looks like it wants to kill."
I stared at it in the eyes and it looked like it was shocked but that was for a split second, as if it never happened, and then looked at me thoughtfully, then sadly. It reached out towards my face and I flinched out of the way. A flash of hurt appeared on its face and retreated its hand away and looked towards the other one for a bit, as if the were talking without saying anything. Before I know it I'm closing my eyes and falling into the dark again. But the strangest thing was the words I heard.
" I'm sorry "

×Sorry if it doesn't make complete sense and that its short. Til next time pudding stealers ×