(Gideon and Fabian Prewett - Marauders Era)

(Gideon and Fabian Prewett – Marauders Era)

134. I will not teach the first years to play “The Penis Game” in the Great Hall during dinner.

Lily smiled slightly as she watched the snow float down from the ceiling. Of course, it was fake snow, but it didn’t take the magical effect away from the results. This was her first year at Hogwarts and, unable to return home for Christmas seeing as her family were away, she had stayed at Hogwarts for it, and she didn’t regret the turn of events one bit.

Glancing over at her friend, Severus, she saw him wave slightly at her, before he turned back to the fourth year he was talking to, Lucius Malfoy. She then looked down the table at her fellow classmates, James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew. The group of boys were sitting with the well known pranksters of the school, Gideon and Fabian Prewett, the muchly feared sixth year boys of Gryffindor.

Noticing that she was watching them, Sirius tossed a wink in Lily’s direction, and she automatically narrowed her eyes. She knew that look, the over confident air. There was something going on.

Walking over to them, Lily walked close enough to hear one word.

“Penis.” It came from James, who was smirking at Remus, who looked uncomfortable. Slightly louder than James, he too said one word.

“Penis.”

For Lily’s first year mind, it took her a moment to get over the inappropriateness of the word, before she worked out what was happening. She snapped into the seat beside James and glared at Sirius, who was next in line.

“Don’t you dare.”

Sirius grinned at her, before repeating the word louder than Remus had. “Penis!”

The group looked at Peter, who grimaced.

“Penis!”

People around them started to stare as, one by one, the word gradually got spoken louder and louder, as each boy took their turn, ignoring Lily’s warnings and threats. Finally, McGonagall marched over, fuming and holding her wand out towards them furiously. Sirius, Remus and James shrunk away from her, and away from Lily’s smug grin. Peter wasn’t so lucky.

“PENIS!” he shouted, before catching sight of his Professors face, letting out a squeal and ducking under the Gryffindor table before the hex that was sent at him could reach its destination.

Gideon and Fabian exchanged grins. It was always fun when they angered a teacher and didn’t have to suffer the punishment.