A letter in return.

What is there really to say in response to something like that? It's mind blowing. I'm at a loss for words, but I'll try.
Every once in a while, you come across someone you love with all of your heart and soul and nothing you do will ever change that. If you get lucky, you'll come to find that they love you back. If you're like me, you'll find that they loved you all along.
There's something about how honest he can be -- the very few times he genuinely opens up-- that really blows me away. He has the ability to make a room fall silent if he wants to. The way that he speaks with such sincerity sometimes is intoxicating. You just can't help but open up, too. He's good at that. I can sit there and spill my guts to him for hours because of how freely he tells me about everything and anything.
I think the thing I love most about him, though, is how much he lets me see. He tries not to show his real self, but I can tell by the way he lets me in that he truly cares for me. And when he holds me and sings to me in a voice he keeps reserved just for me --when he takes off his shades and let's me see his beautiful ruby eyes, that way I know I'm not alone. I'm not the only mutant freak and that's okay-- I can't help but know that he's my soulmate. He's supposed to be with me for the rest of our lives.
And I'd tell him that. I'd begin by giving him back this notebook. The one he left sitting on the kitchen table. I want him to read it in front of me and know just how much I love him. I want him to know that everything I've ever done has been for him. I want him to know that my heart belongs to him and only him. I want him to know that it will continue to beat for him even after I'm gone.

Dave, I love you. Please don't hide anymore.

~Karkat Vantas ❤️

P.S. I let the others read certain sections of this book. They wanted to give you some feedback.

Don't worry, Dave! I'd never hurt your mom! Your confession was really cute by the way. You and Karkat make a good couple!

My name2 2ollux you diick.
Take care of KK. He need2 2omeone liike you.

Thank you for going no further with that story. I'm a tad concerned as to why your mind went to Kanaya and I first, but I'll ignore it for now. You're a decent writer when you want to be. Keep it up.

I Agree With Rose On All Aspects. Take Care Of My Baby.

Thanks for having my back, bro. I'll draw you some pictures of you and your new boyfriend sometime.

:33<i ship it so hard! mew and I should get togetfurr sometime to write some fanfics!

thanks 4 lookin out for ur mom lil d
dont 4get 2 use protection ;D

Thank you for takin the time to wwrite about little ol me. Maybe youre not so terrible after all you lowwblood scum. Ill remember that.

Oh, wow! You've got some top notch story writing skills, chap! Perhaps you could help me put one of those into motion, yeah? That'd be superb!

I'm glad you were looking out for me, "yo"! I've got your back, "dawg"! <>

I'm not sure whether to be embarrassed or grateful! Thank you either way for not writing about me, Dave! :B

You are just t)(e glubbing SW-E-ET-EST little t)(ing! T)(ank you!

i really hope you and karkat work out! good luck! :)

YOUD B3TT3R F1N1SH MY F1C, COOlK1D! 1T W4S T4ST1NG ST34MY!

D--> This was highly inappropriate! But... I suppose if it made Nepeta happy then... Oh my... All of these conflicting emotions are making me sweat... I need a towel...

iM UH,,, gLAD YOU REMEMBERED ME,,! tHANKS FOR MAKING ONE OF MY DREAMS COME TRUE,,!

^^^^^^^^ that kids a fucking weenie!!!!!!!!
Anyway, I just want to make sure I top Terezi. I do top, don't I?

Im PaSsIn ThE mOtHeRfUcKiN tOrCh Of MoIrAiLiTuDe To YoU bRo. MaKe KaRbRo HaPpY :O)
HoNk

WE ALL LOVE YOU, DAVE. ESPECIALLY ME.

KARKAT VANTAS <3
~the original DS
Rose
John :B
~your "time homie", Aradia <>
-rolal
Jake E
~~~~~~~~Vriska~~~~~~~~
GaMzEe :O)
-Janey
>:] -R3Z1
,,,tAVROS nITRAM }:)
D--> Equius Zahaak
--2ollux
~Kanaya Maryam
-Jade Harley-
~Fef 38D
:33<AC
~Eridan Ampora