EPILOGUE

Minseok stood backstage with Sehun by his side as they watched Luhan and Zitao sing and rap to another one of their hit songs. Today is their New Years countdown celebration concert and almost eight-thousand people have shown up at the venue for this spectacular event.

"How's your arm healing up?" Sehun asked while glancing over to Minseok's arm that's wrapped in a lime green cast with multiple signatures written all over it, Jongdae's and Baekhyun's being two of the biggest signatures.

Minseok glanced down to his cast and then smiled to Sehun. "It's healing nicely. Thanks for asking Sehunnie."

The two smiled to each other and then went back to watching their lovers on stage. It's truly a magical thing to watch. The way they dance so perfectly in sync together. The way their voices mesh so nicely. A spectacular sight to see.

As one of the last songs of the night came to its end, Zitao and Luhan began talking to their fans. Everyone was screaming their replies and overall having a grand time.

"Okay everyone! You ready for my big announcement?!" Luhan yelled and the entire crowd went wild. "Ah as many of you know, one of my first ever interviews after Baozi's name was brought up to the public, I said I had a secret surprise to share around Christmas time. Well tonight on New Year's Eve is the time that marks my surprise!"

Zitao clapped happily as he ran back stage and stood next to Sehun with a goofy grin. Minseok looked to them two confused before he was suddenly pushed by them both to the stage.

"Xiumin recently got injured saving me from being hit by a truck and it made me realize just how pure his feelings for me really are. I mean c'mon, many people see that I'm a famous idol and that's all they want me for." Luhan laughed dryly. "But not him. He's been in love with me before I knew him and has only proved that love to me since we first met months ago."

Minseok hesitantly walked onto the stage and looked out into the crowd. Thousands upon thousands of Luhan and Zitao's fans had signs that said four distinct names. "Sehun, Luhan, Zitao, and Xiumn." Everyone supports them now.

Luhan grabbed Minseok's hand once he was close enough to do so and turned so they were staring into each other's eyes. "You Kim Minseok have been harassed by sasaengs, put through emotional stress because of my life as an idol, and even got hit by a truck for me and now have a broken arm because of it and yet, you still love me. I don't deserve this much love from one man, but I'm happy nonetheless which is why I think it's finally time I tell you just how much I love you."

A chorus of gasps and awws resounded throughout the entire venue as Luhan continued to hold Minseok's hand with his free one and the microphone in the other while he knelt down on one knee. He reached into his back pocket of his jeans and pulled out a small box. Minseok's eyes widened as he realized just what this was.

"Every time I had to leave to go back to China, it killed me inside." Luhan started. "Not being able to see you was torture. Keeping you around for interviews is what got me through them. I couldn't stop thinking about you Minseok and the second Zitao and I found out about how you and Sehun had been attacked, I never felt like a worse lover than in that single moment for leaving you on your own. But that's why, that's why Kim Minseok, I don't ever want to leave your side. I want you to be apart of my life and I want to be apart of yours."

Minseok's eyes began brimming with tears as he tried to fight them off. The crowd at this point was completely silent as Luhan set the mic down, took out a single ring from the box, and held the mic again with the same hand.

Luhan gave him a bright smile as he continued talking again. "Minseok, I've never even actually asked you to be my boyfriend, but I didn't need to because I knew you would have said yes anyway. But this question is one I need to ask because I want to make sure you feel the same way about me as I do you. Kim minseok," Luhan paused as he inhaled a deep, shaky breath and then gave him one last heartwarming smile. "Will you make me the happiest man on this planet and marry me?"

Minseok's world stopped in that single moment. Luhan's smile was captivating as joyous tears began to silently trail down his cheeks. The lights that shone down onto them and the complete silence that filled the venue made it feel like it was only Luhan and himself in the entire universe and he knew that this is how he wanted to spend the rest of his life.

          With Luhan.

"Yes." Minseok mumbled through his quiet tears. "Oh my god yes!"

Luhan placed the ring on Minseok's finger and then the other on his own. The Chinese idol stood up and wrapped Minseok in a tight embrace as he began to sob even harder.

"You heard it here everyone!" Luhan yelled into the mic. "I, Lu Han, and the love of my life, Kim Minseok, are getting married!"

The crowd went wild for that. Cheers and screams of approval were all that could be heard. Minseok pulled away from luhan and looked out into the ginormous audience with a bright smile while wiping the tears off his face. Grabbing the mic from Luhan, he did a complete bow to everyone that watched him up on stage.

Looking over and out Ito the audience while holding Luhan's hand with his that's wrapped in his lime green cast, he spoke his final wishes for everyone here that New Year's Eve night.

"All of you, our family, thank you so much for supporting us through thick and thin and I hope you all come to love me as much as you love our deer Luhan!" He yelled excitedly which earned him a chorus of yells. "Thank you all and most importantly, thank you Luhan for making me the person I am today."

Without warning, Minseok turned and planted a long passionate kiss directly onto Luhan's lips. Zitao's loud voice boomed out from the speakers as he yelled at them to get a room from his own mic backstage.

The concert soon came to an end as the clock struck midnight. Sehun and Zitao kissed when it hit 00:00 and so did Minseok and Luhan. Tonight was truly a perfect night and one that is sure to go down in Chinese pop history.

As long as they have each other, Minseok knows he can get through anything with Luhan by his side. Just as Luhan said a while ago, nothing else matters but them. And it's true, in their own small perfect world, nothing else matters.

"I love you Kim Minseok."

"And I love you Lu Han."