CHAPTER XV

"So who are we inviting?" Baekhyun asked with a derpy smile.

Minseok, Baekhyun, Jongdae, Sehun, and Junmyeon all sat in a small circle on the living room floor of Minseok and Jongdae's apartment. All brainstorming for just who they will invite to their thanksgiving dinner that should be happening a week from today. Though the only bad thing about this is that they all have at least one person they want to invite which will add up quickly and they don't have very much food to spread amongst everyone...

          Not a good thing when it's Thanksgiving...

Minseok sighed. "Sehun and I will probably go for inviting Zitao and Lu." He said while looking over to the younger for confirmation which he got with a nod of his head. "So those are our two."

"I want to invite Chanyeollie!" Baekhyun said with a wide smile.

"I'll invite Lay." Junmyeon spoke up.

Jongdae furrowed his eyebrows at him. "Who's Lay?"

"A Chinese boy who works as a choreographer." He responded with a slight blush. "I was originally going to invite you but you're already going."

Sehun, Baekhyun, and Minseok looked at each other and mouthed 'awwww' at the awkward couple as they blushed and diverted their attentions away from each other. Minseok has been watching Jongdae over the last few weeks as his relationship with Junmyeon slowly comes together and he can't help but find it to be one of the most adorable thing he's ever seen in his entire life.

The way they steal glances at each other. How they laugh at the others jokes. The longing stares. The small blushes. The occasional sigh when one leaves the room. When they make eye contact.

Everything about them is like the perfect start to a perfect relationship.

"So how many people can we invite?" Jongdae asked, trying to get the attention away from him.

Baekhyun smiled at him innocently. "None until you two say something nice to each other."

Junmyeon glared at the puppy. "Leave us be and just go off and find Chanyeol or something." He laughed.

Baekhyun flipped him off with a grin. "I will after this."

"Luhan and Tao can't make it." Sehun spoke up, breaking his way into the conversation. "I just texted Tao and he said him and Luhan have a broadcast to go to that day and wouldn't be able to make it to dinner here."

The other three boys in the room glanced over to Minseok with saddened smiles. "It's fine, why don't we invite the other two people I saw at the party then?" He suggested.

"Other two people?" Junmyeon asked.

"Oh! You mean Kai and D.O!" Baekhyun laughed. "The couple of the century.~"

Jongdae sighed. "And why are they the couple of the century?"

"Because Chennie Chen Chen, D.O and Kai have been together since high school which was quite a bit ago."

"More like a couple years." Sehun chuckled.

"Anyway." Baekhyun continued while shooting him a glare. "They've always been that cute couple that everyone wanted to be like and envied so that is why they are the couple of the century." He then declared all high and mighty like.

Minseok, Jongdae, Junmyeon, and Sehun just nodded their heads with a small roll of their eyes.

Time flew by after that as the group of five sent out text messages and confirmations for who would be showing up. In the end, it was nine boys that were all going to be eating together. All with the exception of one.

Yifan.

Everyone has been keeping a good distance away from Yifan lately considering just how horrible he's been. Calling people rude names. Telling them that their ugly. Blatantly making fun of them behind their backs. Overall just acting like some jerk star football player that's still in high school.

Thinking to himself later that night, Minseok sat outside his apartment complex on the cold hard concrete sidewalk as he gazed out into the snow covered world. Luhan won't be able to make it to Thanksgiving... He doesn't want to be selfish and keep Luhan all to himself, but he can't help but be sad since he can't see him for the one day where he should be able to show his boyfriend off.

Minseok's eyes widened at that.

Boyfriend..?

With a shake of his head and slapping his cheeks, he tried to fight off the blush that was threatening to creep up over his cheeks. He did not just call Luhan his boyfriend. They're not even dating!

          This year is going to have an interesting ending for sure...