CHAPTER III

New Direct Message From 7_LUHAN_M

Minseok stared at Jongdae with wide eyes. What does he do? What can he do when his favorite idol of all time and also his biggest crush in the history of his entire life has just messaged him on Instagram?

Clearly nothing other than freaking out.

Jongdae placed an arm around Minseok's shoulder, forcing the older closer to his side. "Why don't you just see what he wants Minnie. There's no harm in just looking."

With unsteady hands, Minseok slowly entered his passcode and reopened Instagram. Going straight to his direct messages, he waited a good five minutes before he summoned up the courage to open the message.

7_LUHAN_M - Hey, you seem really cool.

Jongdae laughed at how Minseok began panicking at the fact Luhan just said he's cool. But seriously, Luhan just called Minseok cool. His mind is in complete and utter turmoil as he tried to think of the perfect words to respond with.

"How about this..." He mumbled under his breath as he began typing his reply.

99_XIUMIN_L - Thanks, you're pretty cool yourself.

Minseok glanced over to Jongdae only to see him holding in his laughs. "What's so funny?" He asked, slightly annoyed at his roommate.

Jongdae just waved his free hand up as to say nothing was funny. But the smirk spread across those lips of his said otherwise. Minseok rolled his eyes at the dinosaur like boy and went back to his messages with Luhan.

7_LUHAN_M - Thanks. So is your real name Xiumin?

99_XIUMIN_L - No, it's Minseok, but my friends just call me Xiumin.

7_LUHAN_M - I like that name. Minseok.

Minseok squealed slightly as he kicked his legs against the bottom of the couch like some overjoyed child. Jongdae just watched with an amused grin as their conversation continued.

99_XIUMIN_L - Thank you ^^ So why'd you follow me anyway?

7_LUHAN_M - Do you not want me to? ㅠㅠ

99_XIUMIN_L - It's not that! I'm just curious how such a famous idol like yourself would actually follow and talk with an ordinary person like me...

7_LUHAN_M - Oh, I guess this seems a little weird from your perspective. I've been seeing you like my photos for a while and so I thought it would be cool to actually get to know you. What, can idols not befriend a fan? ;)

Giggling like some school girl, Minseok wanted to scream out of joy as their conversation continued on. Jongdae eventually left him to talk with Luhan on his own and went on to go take care of some of his own things like worry about Junmyeon.

A couple hours passed of Minseok nervously messaging Luhan alone in the living room before a loud knock accompanied by a couple yells broke the calm silence that had surround him before hand. He quickly told Luhan he had to go and then rushed to answer the door. Minseok really should have let Jongdae open the door because of the three scary people standing there, practically waiting for their chance to murder him.

"What the hell did you do?" Sehun asked once him, Baekhyun, and Junmyeon had all walked into the apartment and sat themselves down on the couch.

Minseok glanced to all of them with a nervous smile. "Well, you see... Luhan followed me on Instagram and all his fans are freaking out over it and are currently trying to get any and all information they can about me."

Junmyeon's eyes widened at his words. "So you might be attacked by sasaengs if you're not careful?"

"Of course he could be." Baekhyun answered as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"That would be bad..." Sehun mumbled under his breath. "So that means we can't say anything about you to them."

Minseok gave his three friends a thankful smile. "You guys are the best."

Jongdae walked into the living room and immediately locked eyes with Junmyeon. Minseok saw but decided to stay quiet as he tried to spark up some other form of conversation with the three on the couch.

"So how's talking with your idol anyway?" Baekhyun asked.

"A dream come true." Minseok laughed in response. "I feel like this is a dream."

Sehun nodded his head in understanding. "You need to get Zitao to talk to me then."

Baekhyun, Jongdae, and Junmyeon laughed at that. "What, is it because you know Zitao and Luhan are friends?"

"Exactly." Sehun responded with a blank expression. "They're both Chinese idols who frequently feature on each other's songs. If Xiumin can befriend Luhan then I can befriend Zitao."

"Well technically Luhan befriended me." Minseok spoke up with a small laugh.

"Don't ruin my dreams old man."

"I am not old!" Minseok cried. "What is up with all of you and calling me old?"

Junmyeon sighed as he glanced to Sehun and then over to Minseok. "Don't worry, they call me mother so you're not alone in this nickname battle..."

"Well you do act like a mother." Baekhyun and Jongdae scoffed together and then broke out into hysterical laughter.

"You guys are ridiculous." Minseok sighed with a smile. "So besides the fact that I now have thousands of fangirls trying to know everything about me, what brought you three over here in the first place?"

The three boys on the couch exchanged glances before smiling to Jongdae and Minseok.

"I'm writing my first ever fanfiction." Sehun spoke up first.

"I met this really cute boy!" Baekhyun then chirped.

"And Kris and I got back together." Junmyeon finished.

Minseok gave them all a slightly strained smile. "So you all have news to tell, that's great! It seems like you guys are going to be having some stuff going on in you're lives now." He then laughed with a more genuine smile.

Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Jongdae trying to smile like he normally does, but it just isn't working. Junmyeon's announcement probably hurt him more than it normally does considering this is about the third or fourth time him and Yifan have gotten back together after breaking up.

Now for a hectic next couple of weeks...