Wedding Day!

I decided to skip to the wedding rehearsal and actual wedding for this chapter.

--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_

Jonas’ P.O.V.

When I woke up this morning, I realized that it was the wedding rehearsal for mine and Caleb’s wedding. I went to jump up off the bed, but instantly stopped moving as soon as the familiar tingles shot all over my body. I looked down and saw that Caleb was sprawled out over me. Her head was in the crook of my neck, her left arm was gripping onto my forearm, her right arm was down near our hips, her right leg was wrapped around my left leg, and her left leg was draped over my other leg. I looked over and saw it was 7:58 in the morning. If I wanted out day to go as planned, I would have to get her up now.

I gently started shaking Caleb, but she just curled up to me even more. I was thinking of ways to get her up, and then thought of teasing her. “Hey Caleb, baby, wake up. I’m naked with only bacon covering my crotch. You can eat it right off of me.” She jolted up and went straight for my boxers. When she saw I lied, she gave me a little glare and playfully slapped my chest. The way she landed when she slapped my chest ended up having her straddling me. She went to roll off, but I kept her from moving. I tightened my grip around her hips and started rubbing circles on her hips. She went to scratch her back, but I tightened my grip even more. “Oh God Caleb, stop moving.”

“Why?” I’m guessing she didn’t feel the bulge that she was causing with all her moving around.

            “Let’s just say you make things harder than they should be.” With that said, her eyes went wide and her mouth made an “o” shape.

“Oh. My bad, I should probably move then.”

“NO!” I cried. “I swear to God Caleb, if you move again, there is gonna be some problems. So I suggest you stay there WITHOUT moving around.” She giggled so I rolled us over onto out sides. I rolled back, then off the bed. “Ir a prepararse. Hemos dia de trabajo. Llevar algo comodo.”

Caleb nodded, and I went to the bathroom. I stripped off my boxers and threw them in the hamper. I washed my hair and body, and then hopped out. I walked over to the mirror, wiped off the steam, and then towel dried my hair. (A/N Jonas’ hair is long skater hair now.) When it was almost completely dry, I ran a comb through it and gave a flip of the hair. “Damn do I need a haircut.” My hair was in my eyes, and you couldn’t even tell the top half of my face. I wrapped a black towel around my waist and walked out into the room.

“AHHH! GOD DAMN IT JONAS! YOU COULD HAVE WARNED US!” Star and Emma got off the bed and ran out of the room with their hands covering their faces. I looked over to Caleb and started to laugh. She had a huge line of purple eyeliner down her face and her bangs up in a clip that looked like a unicorn horn. I walked over to my dresser and picked out an outfit. I grabbed a pair of black jeans, a white T-shirt, a purple button up shirt. I pulled on new boxers, and then put my outfit on. When I was finishing up the buttons, Caleb had an epiphany.

“ARGGG! That is the LAST time I’m asking them to do my makeup for me. Look at this damn line on my face.” She stormed into the bathroom, and jumped into the shower. I took out my phone and checked the schedule for the day.

9:00- Dress/ outfit shopping

10:30- shoe shopping

11:00- mani-pedis (for Caleb only)

12:15- lunch at Osaka’s

2:00- Henna’s

3:00- Get ready for rehearsal

5:00- rehearsal

I wasn’t lying to Caleb when I said we had a busy day. I just finished making a mental note of what I was going to do when Caleb was getting her nails done. I heard the bathroom door open, and I was awe struck. Caleb was in a new outfit, and it highlighted every part of her. What I was drawn most to though was her hair. She straightened her hair for the first time ever, and it was beautiful. It cascaded down to her mid-back, and it looked blonder than ever. The light was bouncing off it, and that gave her a heavenly glow. God do I sound like a chick, but I don’t care.