Maybe Things Do Happen That You Wish For

Caleb’s P.O.V.

                When Jonas went back to the police department, I decided to bother Blackbelt. I started to poke his biceps until he poked my side. I let out a small giggle, and then poked his abs. He threw me over his shoulders and brought me to the pool.

                “Caleb, if you poke me one more time, you’ll be swimming. I don’t think you want to swim with your favorite shirt one. If I was you, I’d stop poking me.” I poked him once more and death gripped him around his waist. Next thing you know, we were under water wrestling with each other. When I got above the water, I realized that I could pants Blackbelt without him knowing. He was only in gym shorts, so I could go under water and pull them off. I am such a devil to Blackbelt.

                I swam underneath the water and pulled Blackbelt’s shorts down. I heard him gasp, and then he was chasing after me. I swam underneath the waterfall and hid in the little alcove. When I looked out, I saw that Blackbelt was looking all around for me. He saw my head and swam over to me. I was trapped, but then I saw Jonas stripping off his uniform. His uniform that was so sexy and made him look even sexier if that’s even possible. He was just taking off his undershirt and I saw he had a huge bruise on his abdomen. He was finally getting to his pants when I was thrown into the water. I came up and saw Jonas dive into the water with one smooth motion.

                Blackbelt held me in front of him and was making where I would be the first thing Jonas saw. I could easily see Jonas going to attack his brother, so I separated my legs. Jonas swam between my legs and pulled Blackbelt’s legs from underneath him. Both Blackbelt and I fell underneath the water, and I was then in Jonas’ arms. I swiftly got onto his shoulders and took my shirt off. I was then only in my tank top and shorts. Blackbelt then resurfaced and tried to get Jonas and me back under water, but Jonas swam away. I’m definitely glad Jonas was on the swim team in high school.

                He brought us over to the ladder and we got out. We both ran to our room and locked the door. We fell to the ground laughing, but then I remembered we had to get ready for the party. I got up and walked over to our closet and started going through Jonas’ clothes. I picked out the perfect outfit for him. I picked out black loose jeans and a white tight T-shirt. I then picked out my outfit. I go black skinny jeans and a white shirt with a wolf printed on it. I tossed Jonas’ outfit to him, and he just started to change right there. He walked over and grabbed a new pair of boxers- my favorite pair of boxers that he owns- and took his soaking wet ones off. I immediately turned around and felt a blush go onto my cheeks.

                “Is there something wrong babe? You would usually stare at me when I’m like this. Let me see that beautiful face of yours.” I felt his breath on the back of my neck and it tickled when he breathed. He turned me around and lightly kissed my lips. I pulled back and gave him a glare.

                “Nothing is wrong sexy, but we NEED to get ready for the party. Trust me, I would love to stare at you, but I need to go take care of my hair. I’ll see you in a few minutes when you’re DRESSED!” I then walked into the bathroom. I changed, did my hair, and put on some make-up. When I walked out, Jonas was standing in the doorway to the balcony and was leaning on the door frame. I walked up and put my arms around his neck. He tensed up for a minute, but then he relaxed. He turned around and looked me in the eyes. It looked as though he cried, and I went up on my tippy toes and gave him a soft gentle kiss. He intertwined our fingers and we walked out of the room.

                We got to where the party was, and there was a stage set up in the middle of the lawn. The DJ started to play the song, “Two Is Better than One”. Jonas brought me to him and put his hands on my waist. I slid my hands up around his neck and rested my head on his chest. I was listening to his heartbeat. It was so calming; I just wanted to freeze time. The song came to an end, and Jonas stepped away from me. He went onto the stage and took the microphone.

                “Caleb, come up here please.” I gingerly walked onto the stage and stood next to Jonas. He then took my hand, and stared into my eyes.

                “Caleb Nicole Fox, you are the most important thing in my life. I cannot imagine my life without you. I still think back to the day I first kissed you. We were in the middle of the woods and it was pouring rain. You looked into my eyes and I felt like the world froze. From that instant on, I fell in love with you. Would you do me the honor of marrying me one day?” He was down on one knee with the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. I began to cry tears of joy.

                “Yes! Absolutely yes! I would love to!” I jumped into his arms and kissed him. Applause erupted all around us and the most beautiful song began to play. Jonas began singing along with “I’ll Be There for You” by Bon Jovi. When he was singing he pulled me into him and I just breathed in his calming scent. He got to the chorus, and I began crying even more.

“I'll be there for you

These five words I swear to you

When you breathe I want to be the air for you

I'll be there for you

I'd live and I'd die for you

Steal the sun from the sky for you

Words can't say what a love can do

I'll be there for you”

                When I pulled away to look in his eyes, he was crying with tears of joy. I leaned into his ear and whispered to him. “I love you so much Jonas. You made all my dreams come true. How can I ever repay you?”

                “You saying yes was how you could repay me. There’s no one else that can even compare to you. I love you so much.”

                We pulled away and everyone was congratulating us, and giving high 5’s. Everyone went back to dancing. Jonas and I were slow dancing and holding each other as close as possible. Suddenly I was pulled away from Caleb, and then Blackbelt pulled me into the house. He was in hysterics and was crying.

                “Bro, what happened? Tell me now.” I asked very concerned. Blackbelt never cries, but when he is like this; it is bad.

                “Mikeala. She.. she… she left me.”

__________________AUTHOR’S NOTE____________________

So what does everyone think? I don’t think this chapter was my best, but I had to go off of my parents. Comment and vote please!!!!