Finding My True Self

Chapter 4- Finding My True Self

        I had a funny feeling while having pizza with Sam. I was trying to figure out what it was. I asked Sam if she felt strange, but she didn't feel different at all. After we devoured the pizza, Sam had to leave.

          After Sam left, I walked home not knowing what to do. I had this this funny feeling that something big was going to happen. I walked solemnly to my room and collapsed onto my bed. I was staring at the cream white ceiling, and then I heard someone's thoughts in my mind. Everything in me became very keen and alert in a split second. I heard someone enter my room from the window and flipped around to look who it was faster than light. It was Jonas.

          He was gorgeous. I was picking up details about him that I had never noticed before. He had a special glow to him. His skin was a glowing tan that was irresistible to touch. His eyes were a brighter blue than before, and they had a heart for the pupil. His eyes were sparkling like the stars in the sky. At that moment he began to smile, and his smile put me into a trans. I hadn't realized it, but he was wearing what he did in the dream; the jean shorts and running shoes. His abs were glistening with sweat, but I didn't care. I instantly fell in love with Jonas.

          At that moment he said in a very sexy voice, "Have you noticed anything different in the past few minutes?"

          "Terrifyingly yes. I don't know what to do about it. Why am I acting and feeling this way?"

          "I have to explain something to you. First we have to go somewhere though."

          He put me in his arms and carried me to the fairgrounds within 3 minutes. He ran at the speed of sound, and was so graceful. Once we got to the fairgrounds, he began to explain everything.

          "Caleb, you're a werewolf. You're not dreaming this is real life. The things you have been experiencing the past two days are the signs of being a werewolf. You get very keen senses, supernatural talents, super strength, and a different feeling of life. Do you have any questions at all?"

          "Why do I hear people's thoughts and feel their emotions?" I said with a scared voice.

          "Those are some of the supernatural talents you first get. I know what you are thinking right now. You're in love with me and don't know why, and you want me to explain that. So here I go at explaining. The reason why you feel like you love me is because you imprinted on me. Imprinting is when it is love at first sight, but with wolves. It cannot be undone by your thinking. Your whole perspective on life changes if you un-imprint. You can only imprint twice on two different people. You can never re-imprint on the same person that you did for the first time. Do you have any questions?"

          "So does this make me your soul mate? Do you feel the same way that I do for me?"

          "In these circumstances, you are my soul mate. I do feel the same more for you than I have ever had. Now why don't you try and transform into your wolf like this."

         Just then Jonas morphed into a beautiful wolf just like in the dream. The only thing different was that he did not look angry, he looked at peace. I then started to think about doing that when I felt this pain rip through me. The next thing I know is I was in a wolf's body only a little bit smaller than Jonas. I wanted to know why a pain ripped through me, but I was too busy learning how to get used to my new self.

        When I got home that night with my new soul mate, I learned things that I didn't even know existed.