Regular Day For Once- Maybe...

Jonas’ P.O.V.

                Caleb and I woke up to the smell of bacon. I didn’t want to move out of the position I was in. Caleb was wrapped around my legs, and I was basically underneath her. If I were to move, then I would wake her up and get a pillow thrown at me. I laid there for about 10 more minutes until Caleb decided to wake up. When she went to get up, she ran her hands across my –ahem- bulging boxers. I couldn’t resist but to kiss her with a fiery passion. She knew I needed her tonight.

                We groggily walked out of our room still half asleep. I put on sweat to hide my pants, and so the others wouldn’t feel awkward. If it were only Blackbelt and Josh here, then I wouldn’t have given a crap, but Sam and Pauly were here so I had to be half way decent. We were surprised to see that Sam was on Pauly’s back when HE was cooking. For the 4 years I knew him, he never said he could cook. I had to bag him about it.

                “Since when were you a houseboy that took the place of my lovely lady?”

                Pauly and Sam just turned and flipped me off. That was it, I had to freak them out. I went back into my room with Caleb and told her my plan.

                “Alright babe, we’re going to scare them like crazy. We’ll make a whole bunch of sex noises, and then I’ll “moan” out in pleasure. When we come out, you’ll have my boxers on, and I’ll just have on my robe. Are you ready for this? Let’s start.”

                When we first started it went as planned, but then we both became sexually aroused. We ended up having fiery passionate sex. We became so into it that we didn’t know that there were people in the house. Once we reached climax, I was the one to let out the moan/scream.

                “OOOOOAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”  Blackbelt came crashing through the door because he became frightened. He saw that I was on top sweating like it was 100 in the room. A huge blush shot up onto his face, and he slowly backed out of the room avoiding eye contact.

                “I’m sorry. I thought a Rogue attacked… I’ll let you two be.” He said this in a whisper and a very guilty look on his face. I guess that we hit climax a little TOO hard.

We slowly got off the bed seeing how we were a little sore. We continued on with the plan though and walked out. Caleb wearing my boxers and I was wearing just my robe. When we walked out,

Sam came over and had a spaz attack.

“EWWWW!!!! YOU TWO ARE VERY PERVERTED HORNY WEREWOLVES!!!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU!! ESPECIALLY YOU JONAS!!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN CONTROL OF YOURSELF DURING THE DAY!!!! UGHHH!!!!!!!”

Then Sam started to hit me across the chest, but it didn’t affect me at all. Well it did; I held Sam back, but my robe fell off of me completely. I was standing there ass naked and dumbfounded. Caleb pushed me into the closet and slowly made her way back into the kitchen. I guess we would be the talk of the pack party tonight. I love it how Sam always blames it on me, but it is true.

Finally everyone sat down to eat breakfast. We all slept late, so we were eating breakfast at noon. My phone then started to go off.

“Bad boys, bad boys whatcha gonna do?

Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

Bad boys, bad boys whatcha gonna do?

Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

When you were eight and you had bad traits

You go to school and learn the golden rule

So why are you acting like a bloody fool?

If you get hot, you must get cool”

“Hello?.... Yes, this is him speaking… You want to WHAT?!?!   No! I’m not letting you lay a hand on her…. I don’t care if you’re related to her!.... You will never get a hold of her… FU*K YOU BITCH!!! Goodbye!!!”

Caleb was looking at me with cautious eyes. She never had seen me this mad. I sent her a quick mental message. “That was your cousin and her boyfriend. They want you to join their forces and become a vampire wolf. We’ll talk more later on tonight. Let’s just get the funeral over with. I love you babe.”

_______________________AUTHOR’S NOTE________________________________________

                The next chapter is the conversation that Jonas and Caleb have about her vampire cousin and boyfriend. OOOHHHHH SUSPENSE!!!!! What do you think will happen????