I Hate Pudding- With a Burning Passion

Jonas’ P.O.V.

                At about 1 A.M. I finally fell asleep without being woken up. I was dreaming about how I was going to propose to Caleb. I started moving around in my sleep because Caleb was trying to wake me up. She finally decided to slap me across the head. When I opened my eyes, I realized how I was laying. My head was on her boobs, my penis was right on her pleasurable spot, and my hands where gripping her ass. Almost immediately, I felt myself get hard and excited. I guess she noticed too. She is now trying to get out from underneath me. I didn’t want to let her go, but I had too. Today some of us were going to go to Dairy Queen and then to the park. Erick, Celine, Justin, Star, Caleb, and I were going to be a whole lot of trouble.

                Caleb ran into the bathroom and started to take a shower. I wanted to join her, but she locked the damn door. I guess I have to get ready by myself then. I threw on black cargo shorts, a navy blue NYPD shirt, and my Nike 6.0’s. I just laid on mine and Caleb’s bed. Out of nowhere someone jumped on my back. They started to massage my back, and I immediately relaxed. The person started to kiss my soft spot- the base of my neck- and I let out a moan. I knew the person was Caleb, so I started to get hard. Once again, you can call me a horny wolf. She started to suck on my soft spot, and move her hands down to my lower back. I started to shake with the pleasure she was causing me. While she was sucking on my soft spot, she started to nibble on it. I let out a very husky moan and started to turn my head.

                The door swung open and in walks Celine. “WHOA what do I see here… hmm two people on a bed making noises. I so badly need to get a picture of this. By the way Jonas- I know what going to happen to you. 3…2…1… hahahaha.” Caleb grabbed my boxers and pulled them upwards. She gave me a freaking wedgie and is now running out of the room with Celine. I just got up and went into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror to see if there was a mark from Caleb. Just like I thought, there was a hickey forming. A shiver ripped through me when I thought about it. I will get pay back.

                When I walked back into the room, Caleb was standing in the doorway with a small smirk on her lips. She was wearing a new outfit. She had on jean short-shorts, a blue Aeropostal tank top, and black flip-flops. Damn did she look nice. Just to think that I could marry her. I just gave her my puppy-dog face and started to chase after her. When I got her, I started to tickle her like there was no tomorrow. She instantly put her lips to mine and shoved her tongue in my mouth. I stopped tickling her and only focused on her lips. She pulled back out of breathe, and grabbed my hand.

                We walked out into the living room and everyone was ready. We decided to walk to D.Q. because it was only a 5 minute drive from the house. When we got to D.Q. everyone sat down. Celine, Erick, and Justin decided to get our food for us. When they got to the counter, Caleb started to rub my leg up and down. I put my arm around her shoulders, and rubbed small circles with my thumb on her clavicle bone. Morgan was texting her mother to leave her the hell alone for not wanting to go to college. I have to laugh at Morgan and her mother’s relationship. It is so hilarious. Caleb went to whisper in my ear, but began nibbling on it. I let out an inaudible moan, but I guess Caleb heard it. I adjusted the way I was sitting, and she slid onto my lap. We started to kiss- which led to a make-out session. Caleb started to push me down. I ended up laying down and she was on top of me in the middle of a restaurant. Caleb started to take my shirt off, which she did successfully. Morgan cleared her throat, but we completely ignored it. Caleb’s hands slid down to my shorts, and were slowly taking off my belt.

                Suddenly, Caleb stopped and let out a yelp. Her hands went to her head, and she stared at Morgan. I looked down and saw that the napkin dispenser was in her hands. I realized what Morgan did- she threw the napkin dispenser at Caleb’s head and hit her. I let out a small chuckle, and was punished by getting the dispenser pushed into my crotch. It hurt, but I didn’t want anyone to know. Celine, Erick, and Justin came back with our food. They looked over to Caleb and I with a “what the fuck just happened face” and laughed.

                Caleb and I sat back up and had tried to straighten ourselves out. We had the worst sex hair ever, and yet we didn’t even have sex. Caleb went to get off my lap, but I locked my arms around her. She gave me a questioning look, but then realized why I kept her on my lap. She sent a mental message to me. “Really babe? You get aroused way too easily. You either need to lay off the Viagra or take a pill to stop erections. You can’t keep on doing this. By the way- I know you don’t use Viagra because your size is all natural. I love you.”

                I think I grew 13 shades of red when I understood what she meant by my size. I let a sheepish smile creep onto my face, and began eating my fries. When everyone was done, we walked to the park. We were all chilling out on a picnic table when I remembered I had to work in the police department today. I informed everyone that I had to leave in 5 minutes so I could get ready. I said goodbye to Caleb and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. When I turned around to walk home, Celine slammed my face into something. It was a freaking cookie with pudding on it. Everyone began laughing and was calling me “Pudding Face”.

I just wiped it off with my shirt and went to work. I also went and bought a ring- and engagement ring.

___________AUTHORS NOTE________________________

@snokkiedpartigurl302 since you never uploaded your chapter, I decided to incorporate the dairy queen idea in this chapter. Please don’t get mad at me.

Everyone, please tell me what you think. I would love feedback. Love C.S. <3