A\N - A Celebrity for Thanksgiving?!

So when i was younger, Like probably 16 or so. At Thanksgiving, This Celebrity came over all the way from LA. even though LA is only an hour away, from my grandparents house. For Free.

It was this Famous Actor, It's been so long since i was 16. So i don't exactly remember who it was. But i do remember that it was 1 of my favorite ones, and He was hilarious. And no i did not scream in his face, of freak out. I treated him like a regular human being, Because i don't scream or freak out in front of anyone. Unless i have a good reason, to. I treat everyone how i would want to be treated, and just treat them like a good friend. That's how i was raised.

So then my family wanted me to play the Piano for them, Because they thought it would be nice to have some sort of music. Plus i finished eating, anyways. All i knew how to play on Piano was Christmas songs, and a little bit of Beethoven.  I play more song on the Guitar, than on the Piano. So. Guitar is easier for me, But piano isn't THAT hard.

As i started playing, "Rudolph the red nose reindeer" on the Piano. I started lightly singing it as well. Because my family likes my voice, when i sing. And the Celebrity who came, started to like it as well.

My Mind the whole time, "i'm singing in front of my family, and a celebrity.... How haven't i frozen up yet?!". I have MAJOR Stage fright. xD

On the guitar i like to play the song, "Zombie" by the cranberries. and Sing it as well, To be honest, i think i do that one pretty well. Because i have practiced it, for many years. I also like to do, "The Hills" by the weekend. Omg, YAS. And, "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons. *Gasps* *o*

And yes, I have a Piano in my room. A keyboard one. I have an Acoustic guitar, and an Electric guitar. I have played the Drums, at my grandparents Church a few times before in the past. The Church liked it, They said that i have a lot of Talent in a lot of Music. I teach myself how to play, because my family isn't made out of money. So i teach myself, and people like how i play.

I have been in lessons for the guitar and Piano, but only for like a year on the guitar and 2 weeks on the piano. So i started teaching myself. I've taught myself, Majority of Guitar. little bit of Piano. Little bit of the Drums. I taught myself how to play the auto harp, literally within 5 minutes, and mastered it right then and there. The Flute, Clarinet, Harmonica, Violin and many more Instruments. Also a bit on my Voice. Yeah, I learn fast. Lol.

  Anyways, this was totally off track on what i was saying. The Celebrity that came over for Thanksgiving was quite Hilarious. xD

Guys and galls, If you actually spend a whole day with a Celebrity like i did. You'll learn that they are just like everybody else, I learned that in a day. Like i started getting used to being around him, and his humor. I got so used to it, that I started to just be my normal Weird, Funny, nice self. like i am everyday. I totally forgot that he was a Celebrity, and just considered him as a good friend. and he accepted, being my friend.

So then we where eating some Pie, for dessert. And Him and i kind of made a mess, because we where making jokes and such. And family was like, "Why are y'all laughing so much? what's so funny?". He leaned over to me, and was like, "Shhh." I tried to keep the laughter back so hard, but He made it hard, with the weird silly faces he made. Then i bursted out laughing, As he did the same. I haven't laughed that hard, and that much, in years.

It was as if, he where like my older brother or something. Even though, im an only child. I was just my weird self, and ran all over the house like a 5 year old. because im child at heart. He pretty much did the same, It was funny. He seemed child at heart, as well.

Long story short, it was a long day. and then it became night. And He had to go back to LA, for some important things. We said our goodbyes, and such. Then he left.

Not gonna lie, Probably one of the best Thanksgiving that i have ever had. Because, I actually had fun for once. It's too bad, that i don't remember what Celebrity it was. But let's just say, that He was as funny as Jim Carey. He was that funny. xD

-------------------------------------

So yeah, pretty much. I love how, my life is full of adventures. xD

Yes, i will update more scary stories soon. I think i'm gonna wait till way later on, Because we go to the movies to watch "Zootopia" later on in the morning. ^-^

Thanks for all of the support, it really means a lot. ^w^

Love you all, to infinity and beyond! <3

~ Leo