A\N - ;-;

There i updated, I hope you guys and galls are happy now. And yes, i may or may not have been trying to hold back some tears while updating. No i'm not mad at any of you, I know you all care about me. And i care right back.

But it's just that, I sometimes feel as though I'm falling apart and i need people to talk about. My life is harder, than it sounds. trust me.

I was born with Seizures, Crohn's Disease, UTI, IBS, little bit of Anorexia. and some other things. I am Depressed, i'm always depressed because i'm always in pain. and I'm just trying to update you all on the good things in my life. I'm trying to avoid Talking about the sad more depressing things in my life. And writing, and talking to people help sometimes. And i can't do that, if i keep updating just stories.

I would make another book for just my life, and such. But it's not like any of you will read it. Considering you all just like This book. You guys and galls probably don't give a crud about my other books, You probably think that I'm a "Good" author, because of this book. which mainly the majority of them aren't even mine.

Now tell me, Do y'all think that i'm a good author because of ALL or at least most of my books. or just this book? You can be completely Honest, it's okay. i want nothing, but honesty.

The main reason, why i'm sounding all depressed and this attitude right now. Is because, back in 2015, I lost one of my best friends i knew for like my whole life. And sometimes my mind goes back on that time, She was like a sister to me. And she betrayed me, and now she's gone. not dead. but you know. After that happened, I cried for months, for the rest of the year. But even though i was depressed, i forced myself to act happy, and just write more books.

So the reason why i update A\N's is because, i need to talk to people. A lot of times i don't think, people actually care about me. A lot of times, i think, i think people just like me for how i write my books. of just for my scary stories book. I don't know how to explain it, But i hope y'all understand. That my life is really hard, and i need people to talk to. And if y'all won't read any other book that i make, Then this book is the only way i can do it.

So yeah, Don't worry i'll continue to update scary stories right now. i just felt like i really needed to say this, I accept your apologies. I'm just sorry for my Horrible attitude. I'm a horrible person, i know. It's just how i am. i'm very sensitive. But it is how it is, so it's whatever i guess.

 So yeah, hopefully y'all could understand. Like i said, i would put all these A\N's in a separate book and call it, "Scary Stories Author's Notes" or something. But considering y'all probably don't really Read my other books or care for them, for that matter. you probably won't read those. So. :P

-------------------------------------------

 Sorry, Nothing can explain why i'm like this sometimes. It's just mainly my medical conditions. i guess. I hope y'all understand.

Thanks for the support

Love you all <3

~ Leo

P.S: back to updating more scary stories