A\N - Jasper's Goggles at the Horse stable?! xD

Okay, So i work at this Horse camp right. at summer 2015, I didn't have an undercut hairstyle. i had just a regular, short Pixie cut. And there where these 2 girls, who also liked The 100. And i was just on ipod touch, just being bored. waiting till the campers, go out to get their horses and ride in their lesson so i can help. because its my job.

When suddenly, The 2 girls who like The 100 as well. Put something on my head, and i was literally so confused.

"Hey, ouch, what are you both doing?" I was so confused, Because they like forced something on my head.

"There, You are now the girl version of Jasper Jordan. aka Jasper 2.0." They fist pumped the air.

"What?" i was super confused, like, Jasper is also one of my favorite characters. but i was confused on what they accomplished.

"Look up." They spoke.

So i looked up a little bit with my eyes, And i see that they put Goggles on my flipping forehead. xD

"Oh." I let out a little chuckle.

"We saw that you have really short hair for a girl, and Your the only one here who is taller than all of us. So we thought we would have a bit of fun, and we have made you Jasper 2.0, Girl version." They excitedly clapped.

It was so convenient that i was wearing a big jacket, Only because i get cold easily. usually. Plus it's super cold, in the mornings, at the Stables. Omfg. I'ts like death, dear lord.

Then the girls asked if i would ride a Horse, with the Goggles on. Because they said that, they want to know how Jasper would kind of look like riding a Horse. So i did it, just to make them happy. I'm trying to keep my job, so im trying to be a fun and good helper at the stables. But i'm allowed to ride a Horse of my choice there, as long as i do really good and hard work all day long.

They all had their horses, and i decided to Ride a Horse named "Mijo". He's a black Mustang. and he's a bit wild, so the riding teacher aka the owner, Trusts me with him and not really the campers. So i get Mijo out, and Saddle him up in a Western saddle that's my size. I'm so used to saddling up horses, that i can do it with my eyes closed. And yes, i still had the Goggles on. because they wanted me to ride a horse with them on, so I'm doing it.

I didn't even have a helmet on for safety, But lets hope to God that those Goggles are good enough. xD just saying

So i put Mijo the black wild Mustang, into the arena. and as i mean Wild, i mean rearing, jumping and Bucking kid of Wild. and if you let him Run, he WILL Run. and he won't stop, till he's tired. he's so stubborn, but he's a good horse. you stop him from running or galloping, he will Buck like a wild horse. He's done it to me before, but i know my balance.

I'm pretty tall i guess, I'm 5'7. and like, i do vaulting and a bit of trick riding. So i literally just Jumped right onto Mijo's back, while he Walked. Show Off xD I mean Jasper hasn't exactly ridden a horse before, So i guess i was the more "Skilled Rider" type of Jasper 2.0. xDDDDD FYI, Always wear Jeans or long pants when riding horses. because the leather of the saddle, against your bare skin. will Blister your legs so much, trust me, it hurts. it's not fun. Lol. just a little tip. :P

There was music in the background as  we Rode, We always listen to music when we ride Horses. it makes it more fun, and Happy. I always hold the reins with One hand, and let my other hand free. just in case, i need to grab something when on the Horse. i can Gallop with one hand, it's super easy. once you practice. I also LOVE it when the song "Timber" by Kesha and pitbull comes onto the radio, because in my opinion that song makes it more fun. Like happy, and such.