Five Night's At Freddy's (True Story\Legend)

Ok, so whoever is reading this. Sorry if this isn't perfect, I researched tons about Fnaf and found out that it's actually Real. Now i'm gonna try to explain it as best as i can, if i can remember what i have researched. i'm just Write this by Memory, So here it goes:

Five Night's At Freddy's is a Horror Game, Based on a security guard watching a pizza place during the Night. on what i researched, No one really knows where Freddy Frazabears Pizza Place is But is in the USA somewhere. (how do you even spell Frazabears? did it get it right? no? ok then xD)

It's a really long story, So i'm gonna make it as short as possible with the most details as possible. because i am Sick, and i don't wanna take too long.

So the Animatronics (Sorry if im spelling that wrong) Are made by Human Beings, That worked at the pizza place. A Guy was Sick enough to think that it would be cool to have Animatronics that are robotic, but in a very Humanly way.

He kidnapped and Murdered a girl in her 20's that Worked with the Food, That had the writing "Let's Eat" on her clothing. And made Her into a yellow chicken Animatronic, As he then named her "Chica".

He kidnapped and Murdered a Girl also in her 20's (sorry if this isn't fully correct on her job), that worked at the pizza place as a character with supposedly a Hook on her hand. And made her into a Red furry Fox Animatronic and gave her a Hook, As he then named Her "Foxy". (Foxy is a girl right? i don't know, i never played the game i've just seen it on youtube. lol)

He kidnapped and Murdered a Guy that was if i remember either 19 or 20 years old, That Worked at the pizza place. (dont remember his job at the place, though sorry) And made him into a Brown Bear Animatronic and gave Him the "Lead Role" out of all of the Animatronics. As He then named Him, "Freddy".

(Sorry if i didn't name all of them, i don't exactly remember the rest. although i know that there is a Bunny one, But im sick and too tired and lazy to name them all. Lol. so Deal with it. xD and yes, he did make a Golden Freddy one. But i don't exactly remember who he made it from, Lol)

A very long story short, The Pizza Place and the Animatronics still exist today and still remain to Kill Security guards during the night. or anyone that goes into their pizza place, for that matter. They need a New Security Guard, And will take anyone that is open to take the Job. But no one is willing to sacrifice their life, Just to look over the pizza place. I wouldn't really trust Chucky Cheese either, Who knows who made those Animatronics into..... If i have Kids in the future, i'm never bringing them to Chucky Cheese. At least not during the night, mostly during the day. i remember when i was younger, i used to always go to Chucky Cheese..... i knew those Animatronics that they had there, looked scary and suspicious. No joke, They kept Staring at Me. As if they where planning something later, it was creepy....

So anyways..... Would You take the Job of Being the Security Guard for the Pizza Place of, Five Night At Freddy's? ;)

Based on a True Story\Legend.