A\N - Lazy Leo Is Lazy xD

I love how i have my own Book Schedule (My BIO), And yet i never ceased to follow it. Because I'm SO lazy. xD

At the moment, I am listening to "Happy" by Pharrell. Why? Because i'm actually in a happy mood tonight, so yeys. ^-^

The thing about the show, "The 100". season 3. i don't wanna be rude, mind you i love the show. But season is kind of a wreck..... i now feel as though, i don't even want to watch it anymore, like i'm losing interest in a way. I mean, i'll still watch it. But, i feel as though we lost the actual cast that we love.

Example:

Jasper and his PTSD, He's not the same. yes, i get what he's been through. and don't get me wrong i do hate the fact that people are picking on him, It's just that, everyone else has been through many things as well. and yet, He's the only one there with PTSD. makes sense? not really. but hey on the bright side, at least Devon Bostick plays his character well right. So that's one upright.

Raven is getting pulled towards the city of light, slowly. RIP.

But seriously, I swear Jasper if you take that blue pill, So help me. *Sees Abby take it away from him* Abby, you are now my new best friend. just saying.

Okay, i have a theory. this isn't really my theory, I saw it on Tumblr. but anyways, the Theory is: Jasper has said "See you on the other side" like twice this season. So, it brings to say. that They are pulling him to his Death, Slowly. so, The Theory is. That when His Death finally comes, His line will probably be "See you on the other side". Preferably to Monty. Wow, What a theory. RIPPPPPP.

Forgetting isn't the key to happiness. Not fully.

Jaha has gone completely insane.

For those who are confused about, Jaha actually forgetting that Wells was his son. And maybe Raven, forgot about Finn because she took the blue pill. Yes, She has. It's all the Blue pill. So, If Jasper ever takes the pill. He will forget that Maya ever existed, He might even forgot who Monty is. because Monty has caused him, only a bit of pain.

Overall, I have gathered my brain and thought about it..... The city of light, may have No pain, but it has NO Happiness either. If that where real life, I would rather have Pain. Because i would like to keep my happiness, thank you. So bring it on Pain, give me all you got! don't go too hard doe. xp

Why am i so Smart? xD

Also Bellamy stop being a B****, and go back to being the Cinnamon roll we love and know you as plez. 

Monty, Keep being you. ^3^

Can i just say one thing........ Yeah uh.... Pike can just go jump of a cliff. please, thank you. ^-^

And let me mention Octavia's Fine self riding her horse with no hands. ooh GUURRLLL. I Respect dat..... in fact, I can do that as well. I've been riding horses since i was like 5. I can Canter on A Horse completely backwards, with no hands. it takes some skill and practice. I do Vaulting which helps me quickly jump onto a horses back while it runs. and i do Barrels, Jumping, Games on horseback, a bit of Trick riding, im gonna be getting into Horse racing hopefully soon because I'm working on my Run. I can go up to a fast Gallop so far, once again getting into a Run soon. I have bucked and reared on a horse many times, and i have stayed on. because i have good balance. But of course, i have fallen off of horses many times. I have even been Brutally crushed by a horse, and couldn't breathe from it. yeah that day sucked, but it didn't stop me from riding horses. people call me the Brave one all the time. 

The thing that mainly sucked about me getting Crushed by that Horse, is the fact that i was in a Western Saddle. and when the horse landed on me, the Horn of the Saddle Pierced Me right in the chest in the Ribs. Nothing can explain, how much that hurt. I couldn't react much, Because i couldn't Breathe at all due to  the weight of the horse on top of me. So i was suffocating, Forcibly. My friends saw what was happening, They yelled for the riding teacher because they where on their horses as well. The Riding teacher and the helpers, Ran to me and my horse. They got the horse off of me, and i gasped as air finally got to my lungs. I made little mumbling noises and everything, because i was in Extreme Pain from the horse AND the saddle horn. They carefully helped me to my feet, and i was limped holding onto my ribs. They asked if i was okay, and i nodded. I was in pain, but i was surprisingly okay. They helped me back onto the same Horse than crushed me, and i just walked an trotted the rest of the lesson. Everyone said that i was Brave, to get back on. they said they wouldn't have gone back onto the same Horse, that crushed them. But i did, because if i don't then i would be afraid of Horses. i don't wanna be afraid of riding Horses, Riding Horses is my passion as much as writing. It my life, you know.  So yeah. Onto what i was saying. :P BTW. I was 15, when THIS happened. 

Hang in der Murphy, Mama Leo will save ya! xD

oh yeah, also RIP Munroe.

can i just say...... I totes Ship Kane and Abby ;)

AND IT ALL GOES ON

Yeah, heh. I'm not okay. xD *tries to do a fake laugh*

but in all seriousness, If Jasper dies... all i have to say is...... Monty you will be my only hope, to happiness to this show. don't you dare die too. I'm counting on you, Boi! xD

BUT on the bright side, if any of our favorite characters Die. at least, They are Alive in real life. so be in more movies in shows. think of it that way, so nothing too bad to worry about right? xDDDDD Yas

But yeah, anyone else miss the 1st season when they where all okay? Mainly okay at least the 2nd season wasn't bad actually as well

But hey, hey, maybe I'm wrong. and maybe, all of what i gathered was just an Illusion. maybe it'll all be okay, and maybe it'll get better. who knows. :P

So anyways, Sorry about that, I was rambling on. i tend to do that a lot, i easily get distracted. xD

OH EM GEEE, also guess what!

My high school is having a field trip, for the end of the school. soon. This is my last year, in high school. next year, is College. Thee Field trip is Disneyland, and i'm excited. ALSO, i have gotten such good Grades. That the school itself, Is paying for both my mum and i to go. So we will be going for Free. It'll be Mother and daughter time, for us.

I actually like Mother and Daughter time, because my mum is also in school. College for adults. And we hardly get to hand out with each other, she's always busy. So this is our chance, to have fun with each other. We have fun every once in awhile, going to the Mall and window shopping. meaning, picking out random clothes and shoes and trying them on and making new things. together. which is fun. But still, i would like to do that, ALL the time. so yeah.

But yeah, Mum and i have a very good bond when we do spend time with each other. She's like meh best friend. ^-^

And also, I am being SO lazy right now. I'm trying to work on my Fan-fic for "The Maze Runner" and my other book called "Reality Check" which funny enough is a fan-fic of "The 100". Don't jedge mehhh. xD

But im being so lazy right now, and i can't think much of anything at the moment. UGHHHHHH. xDDDDD halp

Actually, im trying to update ALL of my books that aren't complete yet. Lmfao. I'm trying guys and galls, i really am. am sowwie. xD i swear <3

I've just got stuff going on... mostly conditions and the Hospital, and LiFe itself. so it's hard to always update, you know. But hey it is what it is, and at least im trying my best. and that's what matters. ^-^ <3

---------------------------------------------

Anyways, Sorry for this random A\N. I just got really bored, and Lazy. Lol. Enjoy how much of a Nerd, Dork and Weirdo i am. :P

Thanks for all of the support, it really means a lot. ^-^

Love you all, to infinity and beyond! <3 :3

~ Leo