The World's Most Secured Vault (True Story)

The World's Most Secured Vault. Completed in 1936, It's Encased in 16,000 Cubic feet of Granite and 4,200 Cubic yards of Cement. The Vault door weighs an Astounding 22 tons abd is made of a 21-Inch-thick material that's resistant to drills, Torches and Explosives. It comes with a Bombproof Roof too. Additional layers of physical security include: Video cameras, Minefields, Barbed wire, Electric fences. Armed gaurds - Even unmarked Apache helicopter gunships. Oh, And it's stationed on a 109,000-Acre U.S army post.

So what's inside? Well, It depends on who you ask. The government will tell you that almost 5,000 Metric tons of gold, Or roughly 3% of all gold ever refined throughout human history, Is safely sealed inside the Vault. Others will tell you that the vault (The United States Bullion Depository - Known as Fort Knox) Is totally empty. What if the Skeptics are right? And all this protection is just an elaborate cover-up?

Assuming Fort Knox is completely empty, They are simply guarding the Method abd perception that there is still Gold. The perception of the American people still have a government that is protecting their interests and economy. If there were to be an inventory on Fort Knox and it was found empty, It simply means the American people have been Robbed. The U.S would fall into an economic collapse and the value of the dollar would depreciate in value.

No President has seen the Vault since the 1930's.....