My Crazy Ghost Experience - My Closet

Hey Cubs, I read all the comments in my last few posts on this book of mine. yes i always read the comments, Because i wanna see what y'all have to say. I saw that y'all wanted to more of my paranormal experiences, So that's what i'm gonna be doing. This book will now be filled with my paranormal experiences, and of course the other scary stories that other Authors write. Credit to them on those ones though. So yeah, here's one about my spooky closet. BOO! that didn't scare you? No? okay then. *walks away awkwardly*

I swear, My room is the most haunted thing out of this whole house. I HATE my closet, it's like one of the most terrifying places to be. During the night, i would be trying to sleep right. and like i would Hear Scratching on the inside of my closet like as if a little puppy was trying to get out to go potty in the backyard. i even open it, and nothing is there.

Then when i close my closet door, and head back to sleep. The scratching would get harder and louder, Like as if something was scattering in there or whatever. Sooner or later, I started hearing banging from the inside my closet. and my closet door would jiggle, and seem like it's about to break. But still..... Nothing was there, Not even a fly.

As a kid I'm 18 now, My friends and I loved playing Hide and go seek Who didn't?. And there where a few times where, I would hide in my closet. I didn't feel safe in there at all, It felt so cold and unsettling. Yet the entire house would be warm, Just my closet would be freezing for some reason. I always felt something touching my shoulders, my feet, and i felt as though something was watching me. It was always dark in there as well, which was creepy af.

Oh yeah, Not to mention i was Dragged into my closet out of the blue once. i was on the floor, and my closet opened by itself. And all of a sudden, Someone or Something grabbed my feet. i could literally felt the pare of hands, grab onto my feet. and Dragged me into my closet. I honestly don't remember much, I don't even remember whether my mother heard or saw that or not. But that was crazy scary, and there was nothing with me in my closet after being Dragged. It was terrifying. I think my mum came into my room, and opened my closet. She laughed asking, "What are you doing in your closet?". and i just played it cool, like nothing happened. i was way too scared to even react much, I just breathed, and Shrugged. But i know by her face, She saw fear in my eyes. So she knew something was up, but i don't think she knew what was going on.

Those Hands i keep feeling from my closet, Are Guy hands. I'm talking like 20 year old Guy hands, or around 20. And now that i'm older, i still get paranormal activity from my closet in my room. like a week or 2 ago, i was walking past my closet and i hear "Leo" in a 20 year old Mans voice from my closet. and my closet was opened. I looked towards my closet, and nothing was there. I just stared at my closet, still freaked out as ever as a kid. *Shivers because spooked*

When my closet is closed, There's a slight crack in where it opens. and i swear, If i stare at the crack for a little amount of time..... I see a Guys Eye stare back at me, and then blink. it's a Blue eye. It's literally Petrifying.... and kind of ridiculous, that i'm afraid of my own closet. I'm SO glad that my clothes are in my dresser, Omg. SOO GLAD! 

Also, I always hear someone talking in a Guy voice in my closet. Like as if he's talking to someone, something or on a phone or just himself. it's weird. and creepy. i check, nothing there. i close my closet, it continues. i sometimes hear a Guy laugh in there. like what the actual fudge.

So yeah, That's pretty much it. Now i'm kind of creeped out, And now i don't wanna sleep in my room right now. because parts of my closet is open, and i don't feel like dealing with ghosts tonight i just wanna sleep right now. Lol. I get scared so easily, omfg. xD

But yeah, anyways this is some more paranormal activity that i experience from every day bases. Enjoy meh fear. :P

Thanks for all of the support, It really means a lot. ^-^

Love you all! <3

~ Leo