'Round the camp fire

SOTD: I want to write you a song by One Direction

**It would mean the world if you supported ya girl and checked out my Youtube Channel. I've got a lot of goals for the latter part of 2018 and maintaining a channel and writing more are on that list.  Link on my profile and in the last chapter :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Harper, I'm not driving you to Andrew's dads house...That's weird" Sean snapped, exasperated, and following me into the elevator, "How do you even know he's there?"

Andrew mentioned that his father had packed all of Trent's belongings and the only way for Andrew to have known that was for him to have physically seen it. 

Considering the nature of what was going on, I doubted Trent would call Andrew up to tell him unless...

"What if he thinks Andrew did it????" 

Sean's eyes became wilder, "I'm sosososo confused right now. If Andrew is the reason Trent is rumoured to be outta the Gold Gang then why are we rushing there? Why do you even care? Didn't they practically beg you to dump Andrew AND plant shitty evidence about you cheating on Andrew with me?!" 

I stopped just shy of the door to the parking garage and fixated my eyes on Sean, "You're asking a lot of questions for someone who is even being privileged with the opportunity to drive me there"

"I did not fill up my tank to be an uber" Sean murmured, running a hand through his hair, "This is weird and totally not the time. What about the therapy session?" 

"We won't miss it, okay?"I muttered, shoving my hands into the pockets of my Grey hoodie, "I just want you to drive me to Andrew's dads house so I can, maybe, see what's going on for myself"

Sean made a face, "Then we can leave?"

I nodded knowing I was lying, "Then we can leave"

~~~

I hadn't been to Matthew Gold's mansion in a very long time but that didn't mean I couldn't find it, need be. 

With Andrew having spent so much more of his time with the guys, it almost felt foreign hoping to catch him at his own dads house. 

"It's the next street!" I hissed, slapping Sean's arm and sliding down in my seat, "Slow down!"

The car swerved slightly as Sean attempted to yank his arm away, "I plan on telling Dr. Phil that you're a psychotic mess who stalks her ex boyfriend at his dads house"

I ignored him as he noted the scratch mark on his arm, "You gave me a booboo"

"I'll buy you a bandaid, I promise" I said absentmindedly as the view of the house filled my vision.

At least sort of. 

"Are those moving trucks?" Sean gasped, slowing the car and parking it on the opposite end of the street, at least four houses down, "That was quick"

I attempted to agree with him but couldn't as my laser focus noticed a distinct figure, "I think that's Mr. Gold" 

Who wore a suit in this weather?

"I've gotta hand it to the Gold's. They're extra af" 

There were two moving trucks stationed at the base of the winding driveway that led to Mr. Gold's luxury home and it looked like Mr. Gold was standing at the edge of the sidewalk, watching the men do their jobs. 

"Well, Andrew's not here, so can we go? He's probably already at the session like a good little boy" Sean whispered, "Can we be good boys, too?"

"Shut up!" I snapped, slapping his arm for good measure, as a body appeared out of the back of the moving truck I hadn't even known was open, "Someones coming out"