Where are you now?

//Hello, hi, what's up...The book is not done. There, I said it. I've been juggling more than a full course load in uni and work and it's actually the worst thing ever OMG DONT DO IT GUYS PLZ lol. I've had to stay completely focused, balancing my time properly, and in the process wattpad has definetly taken a back seat. I've been getting messages from so many of you and I'm so incredibly sorry! I hate making promises and then not following them through :( As a result of this, I'm going to upload the few chapters that i have of the story so far and I'll try to continually update. Sadly, this means you won't get the book all in one go but I figure it's better than never getting anything, right. //

SOTD: KING CITY- MAJID JORDAN

"Trish is awake!"

I remember the way my heart practically stopped before I was able to formulate an actual thought at the words I was hearing.

"We're on our way" I whispered into the phone, already turning on my heel as Andrew and Ethan padded behind me.

Almost without saying, we all just got into our respective cars, Trish the only thing on any of our minds.

I remember the way Seth's glassy green eyes had lit up the moment we walked through the doors, and the way he ushered her to her room with thin pools of tears coming down his face.

I remember seeing her, pale and weak...but there, right in front of me, smiling.

I remember the tears that washed down my face and the way she wiped them away as I moved in to hug her.

I remember feeling Andrew's hand on the small of my back and I remember feeling like everything was finally going to be okay again; like everything was finally falling into place.

I couldn't have been any more wrong.

.......

//MAY//

"Harper get up!"

I groaned at Jude's voice and silently cursed myself for letting him crash at my place the night before. Instinctively, my eyes met the bottle of BZD that sat atop my table and I practically threw it under my bed as I heard Jude's footsteps.

"What are you, a human alarm clock?" I snapped getting out of bed and rummaging around for a pair of sweat pants.

I imagined Jude rolling his eyes, "I wouldn't have to be if you actually listened to your alarm clock"

Padding out of the room, I came face to face with him and subsequently proceeded to flip him off.

"How mature" Jude murmured enveloping me in a hug, "And Happy Birthday"

I almost smiled.

"Can we pretend it isn't my birthday and just watch Friends and eat pizza all day with the blinds closed?"

Jude grinned, "Absolutely not, your nineteen Harp! We've gotta celebrate this"

"I don't want to, Jude" I croaked licking my dry lips and running a hand through my tangled hair, "I'm exhausted from last night"

Jude stared at me for a long moment and I looked everywhere but him, "I thought you went to see Patricia last night?"

I shrugged forgetting the lie, "I did...I was, it was fun. Great session"

"Then why are you acting like this, Harp?" I could see Jude's mood already deteriorating and I gritted my teeth.

"I haven't had me any coffee, this morning" I grumbled walking to the kitchen, "I'll be ready in thirty"