Harvey and the gang

SOTD: AMERICAN MONEY- BORNS

//

HARPER

The moment the car pulled up to the venue, I instantly shielded my eyes from the lights that shone everywhere, "It's like they took every camera in America and set them all off within seconds of each other"

Adam let out a hearty laugh and placed a firm hand on my thigh, "Don't tell me you're camera shy"

"I'm anything but" I sniffed brushing my black pants, "I just didn't expect TMZ to be here"

Adam gave me a weird look and looked out the window, "I hope Harvey gets my good side"

~

ANDREW

I stared at myself in Seth's rearview mirror and grinned.

"Stop staring at yourself" Chandler grunted with an eye roll, "So vain"

"I can't help that I look this good" I murmured with a shrug.

I had asked Trish to trim my hair which had started growing a little longer than I generally allowed it, while I cleaned my facial hair the way I knew a certain somebody liked it.

Tonight I had gone every single step of the way to make sure I looked like a million bucks becasue what I was about to go inside there and do was something I had to do.

I had to protect Harper.

No matter what

~

HARPER

"I think I'm going to hurl" I smile-whispered.

Adam's arm tightened around mine as he flashed a mega watt smile, "We're almost there, baby"

My stomach jumped at his words and I fought the pink that crept into my cheeks.

Once we reached the doors, we were met with a sea of royal blue and gold. The entire front wall was one huge television with dozens of tables assembled before it. As we walked into the hall, I noticed Ethan, Chandler, and Seth laughing with a head of red hair.

"Come on, I see the guys" I said to Adam, furrowing my eyebrows as we got closer and I noticed the skin tight floor length gown belonging to the red head.

"Harvard!" Chandler was the first to see me and whistle, "You look amazing"

"You're gonna get wicked tan lines" Seth grinned pulling me in for a hug and kissing the top of my head with a grimace, "You used almost as much hair product as I did...that's never a good thing"

I swatted him away as Ethan hugged and whispered in my ear, "You guys look like you belong in a magazine"

I failed to mention how many he had been in when my eyes met the red head, "You're Gracie Matthews"

She beamed at me as if my incredulity was me being star struck, "You must be Harper, the boys have been telling me all about you"

Gracie was literally adorable in every sense of the word. From the light smattering of freckles that adorned her cheeks to her cute upturned nose and perfect bow lips. As I looked at her a little more, I understood exactly why she was a sex symbol; there was something knowing about her smile and the way she never made eye contact for too long. Even her body made me question my life; she was petite yet bodacious at the same freaking time.

TIME OUT!

What the hell? This girl was like the girl next door and hottest girl in school at the same time! That wasn't fair!