Chapter 97

Adele - Daydreamer

Rihanna - Drunk on love

I woke up to find Brock staring down at me which I had become used to but yet each time I caught him he would look straight ahead and pretend he hadn't been waiting for me to wake up.

We had flown in the previous night after Saturday's live event. As usual I ended up falling asleep on the plane.

"Mor..." I began but was cut off by him.

"You don't frown in your sleep anymore.." He whispered as he removed my hair out of my view.

"That's because I don't get nightmares anymore" I whispered back and ran my fingers over his daggered chest.

"How long?" His arm hung over my waist and pulled me against him as he laid on his side as well.

"Around the time you ended things.." I sighed and he stared down confused at me.

"Well it didn't stop then but they were different instead of the flashes of him..they were all morphed into me being without you. It sounds crazy but I guess losing you was my biggest fear and it conquered it."

He frowned a bit before answering.

"You don't have to fear it any longer.." His voice was low.

"I know.." I glanced at my ring and then into his blue eyes.

"After we sorted things out it all slowly faded"

"And nothing during the day?" He questioned again.

"Nothing, what's with the third degree?" I smiled as I pushed against him causing him to fall back so I could lie on top of him.

He chuckled briefly, " I.. Er.. Just want to make sure .. I'm so used to seeing that crease between your eyes every morning.."

He ran his finger gently down between my eyebrows and I wiggled my eyebrows and took his finger from the tip of my nose and held his hand in mine.

"I'm happy with you Brock !" I moved forward and kissed him and he returned it immediately.

His hand tightened around mine and he broke the kiss.

I sat up and placed my hands on his chest, "what's wrong?"

"I .. Uhm... " He spoke but didn't continue.

"Brock..." I didn't get why he seemed so anxious.

"Forget it..." He blurted out and pulled me down to him again and kissed me hard. I felt his hands creep onto my thighs and grip it tightly before moving to my waist.

I felt him pull me against him hard and a moan escaped from my lips . The only thing I had on was Brock's green Suplex city merch tee he had worn before as I threw it over on the plane.

I felt his grip on my waist tighten even more and he moved me back and forth onto him as I felt him pushing against me with only the fabric of his jockey blocking The Beast. I moaned even louder as his lips muffled my sounds.

He sat up immediately as I straddled him and I held onto his shoulders.

"I fucking love you.. " He whispered against my lips before biting my bottom lip and then sucking on it.

I held onto the back of his head as he trailed kisses from my cheek down to my neck and I pushed down against him and as I did he immediately flipped me over and I felt his hand between us as he lowered his jockey and pushed into me hard and deep in one swift motion which caused me to gasp.