Chapter 53

BROCK POV

I was pissed but also I was happy that she was here . I had wanted her here in the beginning but it had been a hectic week and I had finally been able to clear my head regarding her and now she was here which at the moment was bad.

When I walked in and saw that two idiots blocking the doorway the last thing I thought to find was them gawking at her.

Especially Brad, Rob's younger brother, I saw her look at him as well, in that moment I wanted nothing more than to beat the shit out of him and I definitely wouldn't have regretted it as this trip was the first time I met them.

I don't even know why I came up to her when I didn't know what I would say as I still couldn't believe she was here and what upset me more was how comfortable she was just standing in front of Steve with nothing on when she was supposed to be mine...

I walked into the lounge and I found her whispering something into his ear as he listened but her back was turned to me.

I wanted to know what the hell they could be whispering about but he soon revealed it.

"ROB! GRILL SOME CHICKEN FOR MY DARLING KENZIE !!!"she hit his arm as she clearly didn't want him to shout it out and I realized she probably didn't want to eat the deer meat.

"Is she scared of some game?" I teased as I stood behind her and she jumped and turned around and I couldn't help but chuckle.

She just stared at me and I knew she was upset about earlier and I knew I messed up. I wasn't even planning on acknowledging her as I wanted her to be mad at me, but I couldn't resist .

"Brock stop being an ass!"

Steve shook his head and I was about to say something when she walked away into the kitchen where Brad and Rob were.

"See what you did!"

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Look I get it I spoiled the guys trip by bringing her but she's a nice girl and a good friend, when I got the call that she needed a break I didn't hesitate."

"Chill, I didn't do anything I was just making a joke why are you so protective over her anyway?"

I did my best not to glare at him to show how he was angering me by him claiming to be her saviour when I was her fucking boyfriend, not that he knew.

"Because she's my friend.."

"Since when?"

"Hey I get you're probably edgy cause you clearly never got that White Tail deer but don't get all Brock on me, you know that shit don't work here brother! Anyway I met her while you and Taker were feuding and she hung with us backstage, she was funny... and again when I had her friend Paige on my Podcast. Anyway we came here for a good time ,and it has been the whole trip, and so has she.So please don't scare her off!"

He walked into the kitchen and I saw McKenzie seated next to Brad. There was a chair open next to her and I planned on sitting there until of course Steve beat me to it and I sat next to him instead ,around the table.

"So McKenzie is it?" I heard Brad ask and she nodded as she cut into her chicken.

"You're a wrestler right.. diva?" she nodded again as she continued looking at her food and I realized I had upset her more than I meant to or actually hurt her by my reaction when I first saw her.

I had zoned out to what he was asking her as I felt guilty. I never ever felt guilty for being an ass to anyone but her, I guess that's why I knew I loved her.